Vararlio

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You wouldn't happen to have the same kind of Plugin for MZ would you? I tried using this directly on MZ and it doesn't appear to work. I am also very new to this, so I might be doing it incorrectly.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not yet. I want to port it over one day when I have time, though.

OpenTangent

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great plugin Glav. Is it possible to call these popup messages from script? I tried the following which didn't work:

JavaScript:
$gameMessage.add("<c:a1,60>Hi");
this.setWaitMode('message');

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
While it might be possible with several lines of script (I don't know, I haven't looked), this plugin wasn't designed with that functionality.

OpenTangent

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see, thanks for replying.

Dails

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your big bro, thanks for this fantastics plugins <3

ShanDsparil

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
CZ,ENG
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi , how can i change z position. I need show some pop messages hidden under picture of my HUD and some visible on HUD picture on screen.
Thanx

Beregon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is a fantastic plugin, thank you for making it! Do you still plan to port it to MZ? It would be really nice. It "sort of" works with FOSSIL, but that doesn't allow for web export. There doesn't seem to be any similar plugin for MZ yet.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Haven't received much support moving to MZ, so things are super-slow going. One day, I hope.

moldy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haven't received much support moving to MZ, so things are super-slow going. One day, I hope.

Hey Galv, how do I adjust the x offset to half the popup window's width? I'm trying to get the textbox perfectly centered to my screen and I can't quite figure it out.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't believe I included functionality for that. It would require a change to the plugin code.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ideally, support to keep myself fed and sheltered while I do it. As is, I am working full time on a couple of jobs with little spare time so it's difficult to spend much time on RPG Maker plugins these days.

Dark_Ansem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ideally, support to keep myself fed and sheltered while I do it. As is, I am working full time on a couple of jobs with little spare time so it's difficult to spend much time on RPG Maker plugins these days.
I know the feel, in a similar situation.

Raggon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great Mod! im trying to figure out how to keep the timed message up until i close it. is that possible? or can you tell me what the maximun frames i can put it to? i tried 10000 frames, didnt work. thanks!

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Great Mod! im trying to figure out how to keep the timed message up until i close it. is that possible? or can you tell me what the maximun frames i can put it to? i tried 10000 frames, didnt work. thanks!
I don't think there's a maximum, what didn't work about using 10000? I didn't put an option for unlimited time in this plugin.

Raggon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think there's a maximum, what didn't work about using 10000? I didn't put an option for unlimited time in this plugin.
thanks for the quick reply. i had put the 10000 on the delay. fixed that . i tried -1 that didnt work. but im using 1000000 frames for now lol, it works. thankyou.

voxet

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible for this to work in battle above enemies?

akuakudac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
hii! does this work on mz?
Great work btw, keep it up!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd