First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Vehicle On/Off Locations - Version 1.0
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Galv
Introduction
Restrict the player from getting on/off vehicles by using regions or terrain tags.

Screenshot
on-off-locations_zpsivhnr9ko.jpg

Features
This plugin can restrict the player to specific locations (using Region ID's or Terrain Tags) that the default boat, ship and airship vehicles can be boarded or disembarked at. An example of use for this is to restrict ships to only piers or airships to certain airports/terrain.

How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_VehicleOnOffLocations.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Set regions or terrain tags via the settings that you need to restrict getting on/off each vehicle. Separated multiple id's with commas
- Read the 'HELP' documentation (also found in plugin manager) for more details and try the demo if you don't understand.

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv". :)

Updates
2015-10-26 - Version 1.0 - Release

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavishKK