gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I'm starting a series in youtube where I dive in games people from this community have made. You want me to play yours? Great! Here is the format I'll be using:

- I will play up to 2 hours of the game. (If your game is longer I'll stop around the 2 hours mark and if it's shorter I'll finish it, so don't worry.)
- It can be a game from any maker. That will never be an issue.
- No Alphas, but I'll play Betas. Basically, games in development are fine, but please have at least a polished demo before you show the public.
- I'll usually make a more "for fun" dive in the game, but If you want me to go in with a more critical eye just tell me so! I'll comply!

And that's it! If you want me to play your game just post it below in this thread or PM me, I'll go through them in order, with some other games selected by myself in the mix.

Latest Dive: The Book of Shadows by @bgillisp :

Monigote Fantasy by @BitBrosGames :

Dive: A N T (and Cupcake Demo) by @RachelCantFocus

Next one coming up will be The Lost by @Dutch Power Creations

Hope to see you over there!

Last edited:

BitBrosGames

*Keeps ruminating*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Woow! Thanks so very much for streaming Monigote Fantasy, let alone for 2 hours! It's so comforting to see people enjoying our game. Just out of curiosity, how long did you play the old demo?
By the way, I didn't know why the mushroom thingy didn't work, I'll take care of it asap!
I'll stay tuned to see more of your great videos in the future. :kaojoy:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Want to stream mine? It's released now as a commercial game, but you can access the demo here by selecting the download button. You'll probably not be able to finish the demo in 2 hours unless you speed run it: https://www.aldorlea.org/thebookofshadows.php

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BitBrosGames I think I did beat the dragon in it, but it was quite a long time ago so I'm not 100% sure :rswt but on the plus side not remembering much made palying it againsuper enjoyable! Thank you for the support and for the amazing game :kaoluv:

@bgillisp Sure! It'll be my pleasure! I'll play it right after A-N-T, so expect it sometime this week :rhappy:
Speed run it you say? :MV3:

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New video is out!
I dive in A N T (and the Cupcake Demo) by @RachelCantFocus:

Next one coming up will be The Book of Shadows by @bgillisp

Have a great day!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for playing it! You made it to about the halfway point of Chapter 1, though depending on how much you focus on plot you could finish that Chapter in one more hour. To answer a couple things:

-The demo is all of the Intro and all of Chapter 1. I can play it in a little over 2 hours, but I saw a streamer take 7 hours. You were so close to the first boss too BTW!
-Yes, you are correct the Bracelet you asked about makes your attacks Life Elemental. You do get a chance to learn more about the elements in the library after taking care of things in room 604 too.

Thanks again for playing the demo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.
SF_Actor3_8 added!

A recent screenshot that I also shared on Reddit and the likes, links in my signature if you want to follow :)

I am starting to get a hang of this parallaxing mapping business. Still inexperienced, but at least I can be a lot more creative now :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antrixdoesstuff