Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I am new to the game character hub program Via the Bundle and the tutorial say VX ace have a specific Saving Process for VX Ace. When I check I cannot find the specific Saving Process. Can you teach me how to set it up for VX Ace as well for other RM products Like XP.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
All you do is click on 'Save' or 'Save As' within the Game Character Hub.  It will ask you whether you want to save it as a GCH file or a PNG file.  GCH is if you want to carry on working on it at a later date.  Otherwise, select PNG.  This is the format that Ace recognises.  That's it.

EDIT

Just seen that you want to set it up for either Ace or XP.

You do this at the very beginning of your character creation, when you have to select VX or XP.  If you select VX the sprite is created in the format and size that Ace requires, if you select XP, then it creates it for that.  There are differences in size and the number of columns.  Then just do as above when it comes to saving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I didn't manage to post my problem specifically.

Here is the two pic on it.

According to the tutorial I can combine and save a set of Character into a single file.

But checking on my side look the built-in ones is missing.

TynianNox

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I also was having this problem, but i figured it out after a little while and it was stupid. You have to first delete the (Current Character) that is set there by default, and then you can Add and Select the built-in Saving Processes.

Hope this helps.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the help. Problem solved. You may close the thread if you wish.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerreh