Not open for further replies.

Nosidag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm using the Victor Animated Battle script and for some reason whenever I revive a character, in battle AND in the menu, my game crashes and I get this message. 

Script 'VE Animated Battles' line 2759: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'call pose' for #<Game_Actor:0x911b9a4>

What could be the reason for this? 

Nosidag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oooooo okay, nevermind figured it out. The great Victor made an error lol.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Next time, either just report your post and ask for it to be closed, or edit your post and add a comment to close it. Double posting is against the forum rules.

Also, when asking for help with a script, provide a LINK to the script. Most people are not familiar with all scripts, and it's just nice to give a link rather than expect people to go searching for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Preparing untested English localization for DOWNFALLEN.

unknown-43.png
Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XxLeonaxX