alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
During the play through of my game an area the events dont work and you can go through the walls it was working before idk what happened ; n ;

xochtime

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
During the play through of my game an area the events dont work and you can go through the walls it was working before idk what happened ; n ;
I'm sure you will find a way to solve it :kaopride:

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan (More than ever)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We'd need some more info to help you out.

For starters, something
like screenshots of the events and the parts of the maps where you can go through walls.
Basically, anything that has to do with the problems that occur.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to MV support. Thank you.

Check to see if you have Through ON on the player, as that will let you walk through everything.

Cezar_cr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Pt
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[MOVE]MV support[/MOVE]

Check to see if you have Through ON on the player, as that will let you walk through everything.

That used to happen to me a lot, turning through on and forgetting to turn it off at the end of animation scenes.
Also make sure you didn't mess up with the tilesets' configuration.

alltheyuriz

The one the only Cat Dad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[MOVE]MV support[/MOVE]

Thank you i realized i made my character through and not the event

That used to happen to me a lot, turning through on and forgetting to turn it off at the end of animation scenes.
Also make sure you didn't mess up with the tilesets' configuration.
Yea thank you

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar