Angel.K1tty

Artist with a side of Elegance
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I have an idea for a game, but I do not know where to start. I am a digital and traditional artist, so naturally I love making characters. I have many original characters, but there are two in particular that I really want to do something with.

I have made games before, but none of them are very popular. I am more skilled in map making than I am scripting or story-writing. I made a huge unreleased map pack for RMVXA, but I have never used any of the maps before. The first game I made was extremely short and not very well made, and for the second one I only helped make the maps. If it is not obvious already, I need help.

I wanted to post this in the team recruitment forum but I realised that I did not have enough of a solid idea to post anything there. I want to know if my idea is interesting, and if so, I wanted some advice on how it could play out.

----
This world is set in an alternative version of our world named Alina where mythical creatures and spirits are common and a natural part of daily life. Humans are the most common species and they naturally look down on humanoid creatures such as vampires and mermaids. Although these spirits walk and interact with the world in the same way as any other person, they sometimes have a hard time navigating because of this prejudice.​

----

Atticus Fotia

Atticus Fotia is a pampered 18 year old boy with a passion for ballet and violin. He wants to pursue this as a career, but the problem is that his father - the owner of a large company - is against it. One day while he is taking a walk outside, he is kidnapped and held hostage by a vampire. While locked up, Atticus himself is turned into a vampire (accidentally or intentionally, who knows). When he is set free he learns that he will never be able to return to his former life.

Although Atticus likes quiet places, he is not introverted. He is actually very friendly and he likes interacting with people. His weapon of choice is a bow and arrow, because he is unable to handle fighting close range where he can easily see the people he is injuring.

B0UogdcgNRG

----
Hwan Saeyoung

Saeyoung is a 24 year old born-and-raised mafia man. His species is a contracted spirit fox - a rarer, higher up version of the normal spirit fox. His family is prestigious in the underground world, and as the heir to this dangerous family, he was raised in an environment where dying was normal. Although he is used to killing on a daily basis, he is very kind and doesn't like hurting people. He does not like his family being run as if it were a mafia, and he plans to change things once he takes over. Because of this difference in thinking, he often fights with his grandfather who is the current head of the family. His parents were killed by humans, which is the reason why Saeyoung’s grandfather has a hatred for him.

Saeyoung, because he is a contracted fox spirit as opposed to a regular spirit fox, has the ability to summon and control other spirits to use in battle. Paired with a gun, Saeyoung uses fire spirits the most when fighting. He is a close range fighter who prioritizes speed over strength. Because of his grandfather's smoking habits, Saeyoung developed chronic bronchitis as he grew up. This, in addition to his anxiety, had lead to a dislike for heavy clothing. When wearing heavy armor or particularly warm clothing, he starts to feel suffocated and uncomfortable. If he does too much physical work without a break, his bronchitis will kick in and he will become very weak.

----
Li Wu Xian

Wu Xian is a 21 year old man who almost died in a major fire a few months before the start of the story. Because of this, he developed a fixation for and affinity with fire, and tends to start magical fires or explosions whenever he has the chance. Wu Xian tends to be introverted and sociopathic. He dislikes interacting with most people at any cost. His older brother is one of the only people he is close to.

Wu Xian is mainly human, but he has faint traces of spirit fox. The Li family is a minor Chinese branch of the main Korean spirit fox clan. Because his blood is diluted with human blood, the current head of the main Hwan family has a hatred of him and his brother. He became involved with the main family through his older brother, and has started to help Saeyoung out on occasion because of his abilities.

(note - In the picture he is drawn as a demon because I had not yet developed his character when I drew it. He is not a demon.)

----
Li Xiang Jiao

Xiang Jiao is a 23 year old human, and is the older brother of Wu Xian. Before the fire that almost killed him, he was a soldier in the military, and he wears a dog-tag necklace as a sign of that. He risked his life to shield his brother during the house fire, and still has mental wounds from the event. Xiang Jiao has permanent scars, so he wears gloves and long sleeves to cover them up. Due to his mental wounds, he let everything go and become an irresponsible man. His hair is bleached white and he wears a ton of piercings. He flirts with many women, stays out at night, and sometimes doesn't come home for days. Sometimes he even makes friends with shady people.

Xiang Jiao is mainly human, but he has faint traces of spirit fox. The Li family is a minor Chinese branch of the main Korean spirit fox clan. Because his blood is diluted with human blood, the current head of the main Hwan family has a hatred of him and his brother. One night, Xiang Jiao got in trouble with people while on Hwan territory and ended up attracting the interest of the head. Now he is under direct protection of the Hwan family in order to avoid any problems with the enemy group.

(note - In the picture he is drawn as a demon because I had not yet developed his character when I drew it. He is not a demon)
---
Allen Zhao
Allen Zhao is a (physically) 18-year-old fallen angel. He used to be a normal angel with pure white wings, but after he interfered with a job he was thrown out. Back when Allen was a normal angel, he sometimes snuck down to Alina to see what the world was like. There, he met a young Wu Xian. Happy to make a friend from Alina, Allen started to talk with Wu Xian, and over the years, they eventually grew attached to each other. When he came down one day to see his friend, Allen found Wu Xian, now 21, and his brother Xiang Jiao huddled around each other in the midst of raging flames. There, Allen also found the Death carrying out a mission, and so Allen decided to interfere and save both of the brothers. His punishment for interfering was his wings turning black and for him to be thrown down to Alina with a mission. Allen must help the brothers lead a good life and guide them to Heaven, or else he will never be able to return Heaven himself.

After he became a fallen angel, Allen developed a more cynical personality side as a side effect of his wings turning black. He hides this with innocent smiles, but sometimes when he is angered, this personality shows through. He can be cunning and sly, and sometimes it is hard to tell what he's thinking. While on Alina, Allen stays with a nice (and kind of weird) young woman named Mira, who has no idea that Allen is a fallen angel.

----

Yedaiah Zephyr
Yedaiah Zephyr is an 18 year old merman prince who is 2nd in line to the Pacific throne. He is very child-like, but now that he is an adult he has to learn how to conduct himself well. He has a strong love for fish cake, so he sometimes loses his composure when he hears that fish cake is nearby. Yedaiah is not affiliated with the Hwan family in any way, but his royal family sometimes does trade with them. Being a young prince, he is sheltered and doesn’t know much about the outside world, but he loves to learn and explore (as long as it doesn’t jeopardize his beautiful hair and clean skin). He can be a bit of a narcissist at times, but he’s a warm-hearted person; He does not (openly) look down on others for their comparably bland appearances*. His older brother, the crown prince, is very kind and likes to spoil Yedaiah a lot. This is why Yedaiah is the way he is. I’m sure that if anybody met Yedaiah they would also want to spoil him to death. ^_^
*He is comparable to Sun Knight from the book series Legend of the Sun Knight by Yu Wo*

---

Azriel Dionysus
Azriel is a young, barely 17, dark elf drow who is burdened by his many older sisters and the pressures of dark elf society. Dark elf society dictates that evil-heartedness is a virtue and that men are as low as slaves compared to women. Azriel, although nowhere near as pure as an angel, is many times more good natured than his evil dark elf brethren. He has become a target of bullying because of this, so he lets out his stress by turning pickpocketing into a pass time.

He meets Saeyoung when he passes him by on the street and attempts to pickpocket him. He fails spectacularly, but he becomes excited when he learns of Saeyoung's "occupation" . Azriel decides to tag along with Saeyoung at every chance he can get, however Saeyoung sees Azriel like a young child and tries to avoid getting him involved. Azriel is very childish and mischievous, and he loves to pull pranks on others. Azriel is also softhearted, however, and he tries to hide his weaknesses the best he can.

-----
This story was initially developed to be a background story for Atticus, but now it has turned into a video game project so it might need some further developing. This also means that Atticus would be the main character of the game. I am in progress of writing the main story.

-

The game follows the story of 18-year-old human Atticus Fotia. He is the eldest son of a well-off family who would rather play violin and dance ballet than take over the company. One night at a business party hosted by the Hwan Family, Atticus is kidnapped by a female vampire looking for a long-term blood bag. He is chained in an underground dungeon for weeks on end being abused and fed on. At one point he turns into a vampire himself, though whether that's intentional or a mistake by the kidnapper is up for question. Eventually he is rescued by a contracted spirit fox named Hwan Saeyoung who delivers to him shocking news: Atticus' father has sold him off as a slave to the Hwan Family Mafia.

-----
  • Story based

• Puzzle, mystery, fighting
  • Can unlock images/gallery after certain key events in the story.
  • Side quests of missions given to them by the mafia head. (missions such as negotiating deals, get more allies, go on raids, sniff out spies, attack enemy bosses) quests give special loot.
  • (?) Maybe a special hidden item that allows the player to add an NPC to the party.
  • For Saeyoung specifically (if in party, depends on hidden item), he has an attribute/status effect for his chronic bronchitis. If he wears heavy armor his strength increases, but his max hp and speed decrease accordingly.

----
In addition to simple advice on gameplay, I have prepared a few questions you might want or might not want to answer that would greatly help me in the development of the project.

1. Are there any problems with any specific character design or character background? Are they too bland? Too over-the-top? If so, how could I make them better?

2.My game mechanics so far are not set in stone. What genre would best fit the game? Right now it is more of a visual novel or book.

Last edited:

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Hui.. Wu Xian looks hot! *~*

Really, I like your characters alot, so they would definitely get my interest for this game.
About the story.. it always depends how the story is implemented.
I will lose my interest, once encountering walls of text - no matter how interesting or unique the story may be.
So.. "presenting" the story is the most important.

Your own graphics are a great start for that already.
I can imagine, this combined with good eventing and writing could become really great :)

Love20

For Berries, By Berries
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I'd might want to play it? However, it'd probably be a good idea to think more about how you'd want this story to play out.

Firstly, I'm assuming you want to make this a game? But it's really important when doing so to implement mechanics that can only be done in this medium, otherwise it would just be a book or a "32 bit tv show" which is not bad! If anything else, it makes it very unique, which is why it's intriguing, but from my experience when playing a game, little player control and input makes a game boring, and I'd definitely lose interest or focus after a while. You did bring up the option of multiple endings, which would make it a visual novel almost, that is an option, in which case it'd really help if you are trying to mainly focus on story only. However, then you probably wouldn't be able to exercise your mapping as much.

Secondly, I'm concerned that you aren't totally sure where to put secondary characters. I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough, and if ever you want to throw around some ideas with other people, go for it! Anyways, developing a story should be one of your top priorities, at least in my opinion, otherwise developing other things might just overwhelm you or deter your focuses. You can make the story first, and then build the mechanics out of your own story and personal wishes for the cinematic.

Otherwise, I must say I love your art! And your story is unique and interesting! I look forward to your future work nonetheless, best of luck! Feel free to ask as many questions as you wish here, and I'm also here to help. I don't mean that in a bossy way though, I'm too new for that :rswt

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hui.. Wu Xian looks hot! *~*

Really, I like your characters alot, so they would definitely get my interest for this game.
About the story.. it always depends how the story is implemented.
I will lose my interest, once encountering walls of text - no matter how interesting or unique the story may be.
So.. "presenting" the story is the most important.

Your own graphics are a great start for that already.
I can imagine, this combined with good eventing and writing could become really great :)

Thank you ^_^ I will keep formatting in mind. I did not realize that my the story looked a bit blocky until I actually posted it. This is my first time posting like this, so I'm a bit new. Also, thank you for your comment on my characters. Not many people know about them, so I don't get any feedback on how good their design is besides from my mother. It's nice to know that my characters are liked. ^_^ It's good that this is getting somewhere.

megumi014

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want this game to be mainly story telling. The way I'm thinking of this means that a lot of the game is cutscene or automatic - meaning in the end it would look more like a 48 bit tv show than a playable game.

I think that a good start would be defining what genre of game do you want to focus on and what kind of features would you like to include. I don't like to constrict genres but it is a good start point.

For example you say you want a story-focus game/gameplay but you mention there will be some minor fighting and it wont be the focus. Then, is the fighting really needed? Is to going to be a "traditional" rpg fight or do you want to make it through text and decisions?

Another aspect you could try to think about for developing the game is what kind of input is the player going to make. Even visual novels have some sort of gameplay. Is it a linear game or can the player make decisions to change the outcome? Is the player able to collect and use objects? Then think about what objects, why and where to use them.

Those are just some ideas, my brain is tired xD

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that a good start would be defining what genre of game do you want to focus on and what kind of features would you like to include. I don't like to constrict genres but it is a good start point.

For example you say you want a story-focus game/gameplay but you mention there will be some minor fighting and it wont be the focus. Then, is the fighting really needed? Is to going to be a "traditional" rpg fight or do you want to make it through text and decisions?

Another aspect you could try to think about for developing the game is what kind of input is the player going to make. Even visual novels have some sort of gameplay. Is it a linear game or can the player make decisions to change the outcome? Is the player able to collect and use objects? Then think about what objects, why and where to use them.

Those are just some ideas, my brain is tired xD

Ooooh okay. In that case, it would be cool if it had multiple endings based on the player's choice. The fighting would also be in text and choices. And also, there could be like a gallery or something where the player could unlock images whenever they pass a key part of the story.

I do not know if I want to include objects, but one idea I thought of is an object that lets the player change their main character. For example, if they chose Atticus' story and got the orb, they can decide whether they want to change their P.O.V. from Atticus to Saeyoung or the mafia family head. This could unlock a whole new storyline and idea for what I want to do with the characters. If the player changed their main character to the family head, they could be able to interact with the side characters and bring them into the story as well.

At the end of the game, in addition to the gallery, there could be a new mode unlocked focused on actual player interaction where the goal is to help Saeyoung on his missions. For example, the player would have to negotiate with allies to make a deal or defeat an enemy boss. The player would actually be able to upgrade the main character and give him better weapons, but this mode would only be unlocked after completing the main story.

Thank you for your advice, they've helped me come up with a few more ideas for this gameplay. ^_^

Last edited:

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have decided that I want to make a demo game so I can post this in the project recruitment forum instead of here. I want to get a writer who is willing to help me develop this plot and gameplay, and I do not know any other way to find help. If anyone wants to work with me on this project, I am open for it.

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: I have made a google doc for this idea to help me brainstorm without constantly editing this forum. If anyone is interested in helping out or giving ideas, let me know and I will give access. I am still working on a demo game so I can move this to the project recruitment forum.

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Angel.K1tty I really like all your artwork for the characters, they all sound interesting and it makes me really curious. I feel not much has been said for the story so far, but I like the world concept for Alina from what you said here, especially how it's an alternate world to ours but with spirit-like creatures basically. I like that idea, both the type of characters that exist in it and that it's meant to be an alternate world from our own.

It all sounds interesting, and I think you can brainstorm your ideas further and take it somewhere with a game really well.

How you write out the scenes in the game is also going to be important, as that's always very important with simple or complex stories.

I hope you share more about your main plot, or plots, in the future. My only other thoughts are you may want to spend some time brainstorming locations and places in this world, so the world can become more alive too.

But do what you want to do at your pace.

Good luck with everything!:smile:

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Angel.K1tty I really like all your artwork for the characters, they all sound interesting and it makes me really curious. I feel not much has been said for the story so far, but I like the world concept for Alina from what you said here, especially how it's an alternate world to ours but with spirit-like creatures basically. I like that idea, both the type of characters that exist in it and that it's meant to be an alternate world from our own.

It all sounds interesting, and I think you can brainstorm your ideas further and take it somewhere with a game really well.

How you write out the scenes in the game is also going to be important, as that's always very important with simple or complex stories.

I hope you share more about your main plot, or plots, in the future. My only other thoughts are you may want to spend some time brainstorming locations and places in this world, so the world can become more alive too.

But do what you want to do at your pace.

Good luck with everything!:smile:

Thank you! I have decided that the story i posted in this forum will be a prologue or exposition of sorts. Now that I have developed the secondary characters more, I am finally starting on writing the main story.

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The artwork is killer. I agree with an earlier post about the presentation of the story. Also, do you have ideas of unique elements to design the game around?

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I
The artwork is killer. I agree with an earlier post about the presentation of the story. Also, do you have ideas of unique elements to design the game around?

I am coming up with some, but i do not know if they could be considered unique. I do not know if anybody has done them before.

CalebW

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I

I am coming up with some, but i do not know if they could be considered unique. I do not know if anybody has done them before.

Good, it doesn't have to be game changing unique, just something that gives the game its own flair. That way you can use that feature to showcase why its important to play your game.

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE

I have a few more characters I designed but have not included in the storyline. I have not included details about them in the main post, because so far their roles are background characters. They will be in the same world, but their storylines will not interact much. I thought it would be nice to have some background characters (even if they do not interact with the main characters much) with their own minor stories to help bring the world to life. I need to work on world building, so I am using these characters and their backgrounds to add more elements to the universe and make it seem more full. I do not want it to seem like I created the entire universe solely for my main characters to be in, so I am working on giving it interest. With a completed idea of how this fantasy world works, I will also be able to better design a plot for it.

I have been a bit slow in working on the story and developing the demo game because final exams are coming up for my college, so it might be a couple of weeks before I have the demo game up. Only when I have the demo game up will I finally move my post to the project recruitment forum. I want to finish all of the character busts and profile pics too, so they can be included in the demo. If anyone wants to help me write the story despite not having the project recruitment forum up yet, you are welcome to message me and I will give you my discord name and access to my planning document on google drive.​

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are really neat arts! I wish I had this kind of talent! Your story is rather complex, and I say this as a compliment. Let me answer your questions, maybe it will help you to get feedback.

1. Are there any problems with...
I don't think so. There is one thing I don't like, in games and in animes, and is that when the protagonist stand out too much from the NPCs. Your characters seems like normal people. Normal but interesting people, like the main characters should be.

2.My game mechanics so far are not set in stone...
I really like traditional RPG games, with a lot of equipment, battles and skills to learn, but maybe it will be difficult for you to make such game in the universe you have created. Seems like they already in the modern era, with guns and everything, so it will be hard to justify the use of a sword, for example. Maybe your proposal of almost no battles and more storytelling is the best option.

3.The storyline was initially made as a background story for the main character...
I think it would be cool if all the stories had connections with one another, but I already have tried to do something like that in a RPG Maker game, and I know it's hard. If you are alone in this project, I recommend that you keep it simple. Only the Atticus story, told in a depth way, would be more than enough for your game be a success. Also, I really like this name "Atticus".

4. Specifically for the side characters who do not have a major role...
Like I said before, keep it simple, especially if you are alone.

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are really neat arts! I wish I had this kind of talent! Your story is rather complex, and I say this as a compliment. Let me answer your questions, maybe it will help you to get feedback.

1. Are there any problems with...
I don't think so. There is one thing I don't like, in games and in animes, and is that when the protagonist stand out too much from the NPCs. Your characters seems like normal people. Normal but interesting people, like the main characters should be.

2.My game mechanics so far are not set in stone...
I really like traditional RPG games, with a lot of equipment, battles and skills to learn, but maybe it will be difficult for you to make such game in the universe you have created. Seems like they already in the modern era, with guns and everything, so it will be hard to justify the use of a sword, for example. Maybe your proposal of almost no battles and more storytelling is the best option.

3.The storyline was initially made as a background story for the main character...
I think it would be cool if all the stories had connections with one another, but I already have tried to do something like that in a RPG Maker game, and I know it's hard. If you are alone in this project, I recommend that you keep it simple. Only the Atticus story, told in a depth way, would be more than enough for your game be a success. Also, I really like this name "Atticus".

4. Specifically for the side characters who do not have a major role...
Like I said before, keep it simple, especially if you are alone.

I have already developed some background story and found a connection with the side characters to the main characters, so I should probably change my question set to better fit my current idea. Thank you for your in-depth feedback, though! I was focused on trying to make a complex story with a lot of hidden meanings because I thought that was the kind of story that people liked to hear better, but I guess that I should make it simpler because I am alone in this right now. I suppose that if i go too-far out of my comfort zone and force myself it will backfire and my viewers would be able to tell that the story is incomplete. I still have not even developed what the main conflict of the story is yet.

I will take your advice to heart. I have been trying to come up with a 'grand evil scheme' or detailed conflict, but I am more of an artist than a writer, so this whole story writing process is hard enough as it is. If I lower my expectations to a more realistic level and try to do something simpler (something I can actually do using my current skill set), it will indeed be easier for me to develop the game. I will try to work my way up in future projects. Hopefully I will become a better writer by the time I start working on the next game.

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have already developed some background story and found a connection with the side characters to the main characters, so I should probably change my question set to better fit my current idea. Thank you for your in-depth feedback, though! I was focused on trying to make a complex story with a lot of hidden meanings because I thought that was the kind of story that people liked to hear better, but I guess that I should make it simpler because I am alone in this right now. I suppose that if i go too-far out of my comfort zone and force myself it will backfire and my viewers would be able to tell that the story is incomplete. I still have not even developed what the main conflict of the story is yet.

I will take your advice to heart. I have been trying to come up with a 'grand evil scheme' or detailed conflict, but I am more of an artist than a writer, so this whole story writing process is hard enough as it is. If I lower my expectations to a more realistic level and try to do something simpler (something I can actually do using my current skill set), it will indeed be easier for me to develop the game. I will try to work my way up in future projects. Hopefully I will become a better writer by the time I start working on the next game.

I think its a good idea to keep it simple. You obviously have huge potencial as an artist, and I think your story is good as well. The hard part is how you gonna tell this story in a RPG Maker game. Sometimes, it feels like writing a book. You have to write for someone who, like Jon Snow, know nothing about the plot, and it's hard because you, the mind behind all this, already know everything from the beggining.

I wish you luck in your project, and please tell me if I can do something to help. :)

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think its a good idea to keep it simple. You obviously have huge potencial as an artist, and I think your story is good as well. The hard part is how you gonna tell this story in a RPG Maker game. Sometimes, it feels like writing a book. You have to write for someone who, like Jon Snow, know nothing about the plot, and it's hard because you, the mind behind all this, already know everything from the beggining.

I wish you luck in your project, and please tell me if I can do something to help. :)

Thank you for your help! I will let you know. ^__^

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE
It has been a long time since I posted this or made any changes to the initial post, but rest assured I have not forgotten about the project. I am still making steady progress on the storyline, although I haven't gotten very far on making the demo game (I will soon - I have started making 3d models of the characters using MMD, so I will use those for headshots if I can't do some of the drawing). I have also updated the information a bit, because I have fully developed the characters and attached them to the story. Now I have to keep going on the actual writing part... I'm still open to helpers who have some plot ideas they are willing to share.

Also the spoiler tags in the initial post are messing up for some reason and idk why they are doing that. I tried to fix and reorganize them but they keep autocorrecting to the messed up state.

Last edited:

Angel.K1tty

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE
Hello again, another update ^_^ I am still writing the story, and I am also working on expanding the scope of this universe by adding some minor characters (which will not be listed in the initial post) and detailing the specifics of how things work. Some of the characters I am making will be antagonists, so I am finally getting somewhere with the plot (not that I had much to begin with). I am still open to helpers if interested.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ariel240gamer