Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone! I was wondering if I could host a game jam on the RPG maker site, similar to how the no travel one worked. If this isn't a possibility then that's fine! I'm already hosting the jam on itch.io. Even though I'm hosting on itch.io, though, I would also like to possibly host one here, so would that work? Thanks! (Also, I REALLY hope this is in the right place :LZSsmile:)

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so far I know, you are not allowed without permission of the staff on this site.
I dont know how to reach them to gain permission though.

I readed it somewhere, but not sure if its also in the forum rules.

Alador

The Mage of Mythix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so far I know, you are not allowed without permission of the staff on this site.
I dont know how to reach them to gain permission though.

I readed it somewhere, but not sure if its also in the forum rules.
Ok, that's great news, I'll try and see if I can reach out to them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhengdddddd