Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Game Logo Design

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Caligraphy

Description: Hi! I have a basic idea on how I want my game's logo to look, but I'm shoddy at caligraphy. I gave it my best shot, but would anyone mind refining it for me?

Reference Images: I'd like it similar to this, though if there's anything you can improve on, that'd be great. Particularly the c's, a's, e's, and o's. XD

I do apologize for the image being sideways. I'm really not sure why it's doing that :/

the one big change I do want is I want the Memories part to be higher up, but I ran out of space on the page I was working on. I want the Memories to be next to and slightly below the 'of'. Like, the upper-right serif of the uppercase M in Memories should be brushing the trail of the first t in Staccato.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you mind if it's using a caligraphy font and done on computer?

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the same question as mlogan above. If someone hasn't fulfilled the request by tonight after I get off work I'll give it a short. Black letters on a transparent background if done digitally?

Feliaria

Good with Ideas, Bad with Execution
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you mind if it's using a caligraphy font and done on computer?

I have the same question as mlogan above. If someone hasn't fulfilled the request by tonight after I get off work I'll give it a short. Black letters on a transparent background if done digitally?

That would be fine, either one of you. While I would like it to be close to my initial idea, if it isn't, it isn't the end of the world haha :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Getting work done in the hospital is a little tough :kaosigh:
Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KM_Dub