Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalRed7

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heyyyoooo everyone! I'm FinalRed7, and my friends believe I'm pretty good at making Game Title Screens, so I thought why not do it for RPG Maker VX Ace!  I got one for my friend, Yoshigang5673, and he said it looked awesome. So how to commission a game title screen, you have to fill this out. Otherwise, I will not look it over.

Background: (What do you want the background to be? A moon, a Fairy Tail picture, just name it!)

Logo Font: (What type of font do you want? Two Fonts or One Font? I will take two fonts, and one font, so just say what type of font you want, like alienish or rusted, etc.)

Those are the two things I have to know before making you a game title screen. Here are some samples. Dead Blizzard Poster.jpgDead Blizzard Poster Try 2.jpegSoul Harvester Limbo at Moonlight.jpeg

So now that I filled all that out, Maybe you guys can pop over and message me a commission. Thank you for reading this, And I hope you guys have a good time here in my workshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This doesn't belong here, since you are asking for money, it belongs in the Classifieds Offers section. Be sure to read all the rules for that section before attempting to post. I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krinalle