Game Main Menu (Help)

tahasandal

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys. I'm Taha. I just started using RPG Maker. I am currently using RPG Maker MV. I have a question for you. Can we change the main menu of our game we made with RPG Maker MV? How can we change if we can? I will be glad if you answer. Sorry for my bad english.

Have a nice day

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, but it depends on what you want to change.

for some changes there are options in the database available, for more complex changes you'll need a plugin to reprogram the engine.

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a big fan of the Super Tools Engine from SumRndmDde, which includes a Menu Editor:

supertools.png

I also get a lot of use out of the Debug Tool included in the pack, it enables everything from item, variable, and switch changes to increasing speed for faster playtesting.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you want to use image based menu, I make a tutorial, but I also have
a plugin made for that (more single based, so there is no status menu)

currently main menu, end game and item scene (Item scene might be the hardest
to setup), while it's icon based.

there is also menu based from mog hunter, but it really depends how you want the
look for your menu to be, what should be displayed etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito