drago453

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Wrote some more of a sidequest I'm working on, but had to ask some questions to a person who didn't respond. Tomorrow I'm gonna work double
evuruheh.jpg

EFizzle

Rum aficionado
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Day: SOMETHING PART 2

So my health has been in disarray lately, and well.. haven't been doing much, but I have been adding NPCs in the towns that are currently available. They were so lonely T-T Now they've got townsfolk speaking their minds about the how the local pub is watering down their drinks! Grrr! Here's a screenie because again, why not?

Ss31.png
PJBsfCi.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
nqImgDg.png

More tiles, more tiles, la la la. Also started mapping the center of the town where a lot of the action will occur.

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OH WOW I WORK AT 4AM TOMORROW AND it's already 1030pm hahaha HAHAHA I should be in bed

8P82rVo.png

Day 13

* Drew new character portrait and did her 4 needed emotions

diantha_by_makio_kuta-d76tg4r.png

* 3 other small edits to emotions

* One very large edit that might as well be a new portrait

* Basically it was all busts, nothing but busts

* (acting as a scribe while Rach test played someone else's game :> )

Yato

(aka Racheal)
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Day Thirteen
  • Finally, finally, finally finished that scene I've been working on. Stupid small intricate movements and relatively large groups of people.
  • Did a couple minor dialogues leading up to the next actual scene (which is shorter and hopefully easier, though lots of people in a tiny room, oh joys) But tis the only scene that stands between me and ^ that babe.
  • Test played a game like Maki mentioned. :3
8P82rVo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Day 12: it's past 7 am, BITE ME I'VE BEEN WORKIGN ALL NIGTH I DON'T WANT TO HEAR COMPLAINTS.

Have a f*cking game. That's what I friggin did today, a FRIGGIN GAME. (click on the image to get to the page).

8P82rVo.png

B.Ultimus

Drinker of Coffee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Monday, 2/17/2014

Started databasing the next group of monsters.  Once finished, I should be at 66% completion with monsters and their skills/battles.  Right now at 90 for the database.  So yea. Nothing exciting today to report, I'm afraid!

PJBsfCi.png

Mike

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Today, scripting wise, I did tons of trial and errors. Got more familiar with the hidden classes. I learned about the win32api and user32.dll (tons of functions there). Game-wise, no progress has been made in the project since no working / suitable script is done.ffff .-.

PJBsfCi.png

Edit: OH, I just remembered. I've finally completed the unique classes for each key character in the game. so yea, actually I did improve something. : p

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Day 14 (?)

nqImgDg.png

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap, so don't judge me on my spelling or anything, okay? Anyway. Last night I did one map. Just one. Frick that map. Seriously. Do you know why? Do you have any idea why I say that? No?

Because compared to the map, the other thing I did is - dare I say - epicish.

I - hm... how to explain. Okay.

15 hours. Okay? Got that? Started at 9PM and finished at 1PM the next day - today. 15 mother****ing hours.

There is a game. One that I have enjoyed and loved for a long time. I decided to LP said game. My mind is a *****. No, really. It's even there on record. "I guess about, oh, six videos at an hour long each - tee****inghee~" Six hours? Yeah, no.

I have fricking 13 hours of footage. LP footage. I VA'd every fricking character in that game. My voice is shot. I am exhausted. Why am I exhausted? Because my total sleep the night before was less than four hours, and the night before that, less than six.

I had none. No, lie, I just had two. Now I am waiting on the event to end so I can fricking spend night judging and playing games. Also, Frick you if you say judging games does not count as game dev. Seriously. Tomorrow all I will be reporting on is fricking playing games and you had better take that **** and say "Yeah, that's okay Libby" because so help me you do not want a sleep-deprived angry zombie Libby after your nuts. Just saying. You don't. I've watched all of One Piece multiple times, mother****er.

So I'm gonna go sleep more now before game event ends and I have to play nice. Sorry if I come off grumpy but 2 hours sleep in 36 hours will do that to ya I guess. So bye. And see ya tomorrow.

And un**** you. Sorry.

DuncanS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the late post!

Today was quite busy, but I managed to find time to write up and submit a post in the Completed Games forum for Eric's Day Off, and a bunch of database work and mapping on a small project I've started working on with my brother.

I'm realizing for the second time that there's a lot of ground to cover learning RM for the first time!

No screenshots again today TT, I'll step it up tomorrow~!

Go, Blue Team!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nqImgDg.png[/IMG]

senpoRiot

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
did some character sketches with color. also tried to make a battle sprite for my character. though I don't know if it is ok.

deciding if I will use a non-pixel art battle sprite or go with the pixel art.

1620687_749907231695818_1217463925_n.jpg

PJBsfCi.png

Tsukitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Day 13+14

Gamut-Middle-Progression_zpse4a85feb.gif

Gamut-Middle-Restoration_zps7e99bb62.gif

Day-13-14-small_zps6812ef2e.jpg

Full Size version

Day 13

Woke up at around 12pm, got to work right away, wanted Sunday to be the last day, I was determined!

Ended up working all day, and beyond midnight~

Day 14

12am-6:30am, I... I, I FINALLY FINISHED IT!  (well 99%, still need to edit the Spectrum Tree a little but I don't want to bother with that right now >.>)

I Did so much today, ended up changing quite a bit, took way more time than I thought it would.  2 weeks and one super long final day, it's over.

This is the center of Gamut, Gamut consists of 6 different districts each themed around it's own particular color.  Since this is the center of Gamut, I wanted to add all 6 colors, each having it's own mini section.

So when you restore the different fragments, you'll see each section restored depending on the color you've retrieved.  Also each colored path leads to its corresponding color district aswell.

Tomorrow I'll start fiddling around with the engine a bit, integrating the map and thinking about combat mechanics.

Only planning like an hour of work after today.. so tired lol.

nqImgDg.png
nqImgDg.png

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Day... Can anyone help us in telling what day we are currently in right now. I don't have any plans to check each post to find mine lol.

The Seven Tower

- Started databaseing for preview version.

- Introduction scene is being in the works.

Misc

-New Set of Logo for the Global Network. (Mutiplayer Logo, Updates logo, Ranking Logo)

Development Screen Shots

Preview_0012.PNG
Global_Network_logo_with_watermarksB.png
Note: To prevent any unauthorized use of the Global Network logos We included a watermark in the image. Sorry for the inconvenience. As I'm still finding a script that allow online feature to be used in any RM games currently unless if Formar do something with his current script. (Or grant me permission to use his site for my games also lol...). So those logo have no purpose yet but I'm happy to show you what I made.

PJBsfCi.png

Oriceles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't remember in which day I left but I suppose it was a day 3 (for me). (Also I couldn't find my latest post inside the topic :( )

I couldn't post on the weekend since the time that I use to post on the forum got used to attend a work emergency (as my country is in crisis I was one of the cheap graphic designers working this weekend).

So from friday to sunday I did the following things in the mornings before going to work:

- Finally ended the first quest of the game, which consisted on a decision the player had to make.

- Added Formar Skip Text script, you all guys should use it too, it is very helpful.

- I wrote more scraps of the background of the second protagonist.

- totally changed the look of some maps adding more decorative tiles.

- Created a table on excel to keep track of my switches and variables before it gets too messy.

- Made my sister check the game material to get some feedback

- Started the link to the second quest.

- I wish I could post some screenies but most of the things here are not that graphic, so I may take time later to edit this post (?)

nqImgDg.png
nqImgDg.png
nqImgDg.png

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Day 10
(at least for me since I only do workdays)

PJBsfCi.png

Go, Team Red!

Today I continued to work on the big river and did part of frame 2. The small river branch finally works ingame, so I'm happy about that. I still have a lot to do with the big river and the waterfalls, but I'm glad, I pushed myself to do this. Once this is out of the way, I hope, I can map the houses and attractions.

Pern

Hello
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Entry #6

Mapped out a library. It actually went pretty fast compared to how long the other maps I've been working on take me. But in all honesty, I'm not crazy about how it turned out and there's a lot I'm not sure on. Shadows have to be manually input and I struggle with that sometimes, so that's probably part of it. I didn't want to use the tile for bookwalls, I just can't get them to look proper but that's all on me. There's empty space, clashing colors but it's alright I suppose. It could be worse. All in all, it's still a lot better than my previous try (which at some point I thought was awesome looking, haha!)

Edited to add in edited version.

LesserLibraryWest-prelayer_zps6d5290e4.png

PJBsfCi.png

Also anyone else enjoying TwitchPlaysPokemon? It's hilarious and painful to watch haha.

DuncanS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Pern - that library looks amazing! The only thing I noticed is that two of the curtains at the top are shifted down by a pixel. TT yeah I'm a perfectionist D:

@Tsukitsune - that map looks so great :0! I love the colours, and the subtle way they change around the map ^^.

@Ksi - One Piece is amazing. Also, agreed that there are people you just don't mess with, like people who've read Hajime no Ippo and Detective Conan multiple times. Those guys are hardcore. 

MyLordRobinson

Emperor of Carnelia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know I haven't posted in a few days and it's because of some mental health issues I've been addled with but I do hope this new DEMO will be able to take off the edge of my lack of posts!

Explore some of the town of Jublee as well as Our Lady's Grace!

It's a huge file because I'm working on everything. There's about 40 maps included in it that you won't be able to get to. But this is what I've been working on so far and It'll get into at least a few of the skills of my characters as well as the exhaustive system of notes. Please note that "Vanderill to Wed" is not complete yet, but tha piece of Lore within the Notebook is not vital to the story- yet.

Download from the Dropbox HERE!

Jonnie91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
early Post today as may end up going to be rather early as not feeling to well :x

Today I didn't do half as much as I wanted to :(  

I added automation onto the track I started yesterday, (now I've worked out how to do automation in a much easier and time effective way :x) then I ended up getting a severe migraine and lied down for a few hours :D got up, got up, tried to do abit of organizing of my music folders again

Then I met up with a team who have hired me for Music for their VN, and also discussed more with another commisioner and now I'm about to start work on her next track which is in the style of Dragon Gate 

PJBsfCi.png

Hollow

(◡‿◡✿)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
GMD Day 14 - February 17, 2014

Today's accomplishment was simply that, besides a few more minor tweaks and refinement, my game's intro is done!  :D Sheesh, it only took me, what, a little less than two weeks? OTL I'm still not...ecstatic about how it's turned out, but it'll do for now, and I can always mess with it again later.

Next on my to-do list is to finish up the starting town and start laying out plans for the tutorial area.

nqImgDg.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember when people had the ability to have meaningful conversations on platforms like twitter or facebook? Good times... Nowadays is absolute crap.
All aboard the Advent calendar train, riding Avery's coattails as an excuse to make more sprites. ;)
Advent2021-01.gif

Get 'em in my thread in General Resources.
I had a dream where it was Friday, and what happened in the dream was irrelevant, because I woke up and it's not Friday, so I'm sad.
edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pazzow