Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't think either of us completed last month, so. . . .

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will be joining the royalty this time too. I just haven't decided on my days, as I barely participated last month either.

Mouser, we'll run for 4 whole weeks for <reasons>. So it will go from March 15 to April 11.

Still after more people to join Knights and Mercenaries, folks. If you have friends who haven't joined yet and you know they want some motivation to work on their game, send them over! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
DAYS: Saturday and Sunday

TIMES: 7 to 8 PM (Times may vary)

MY TIME ZONE (UTC/GMT +/- #): GMT-6h

PREFERRED TEAM: Knight

Tsukitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Days: Monday and Wednesday and Thursday

Times: Sometime at night

Time Zone:  UTC-05:00

Preferred Team:  Mercenaries

kj3400

Hmph Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think I'll try this time. I have a little more faith in myself to get things done.

DAYS: All week, really  Monday, Wednesday and Saturday

TIMES: 10 pm -12 midnight (Mon-Fri), 5 pm - 12 midnight (Sat-Sun)

MY TIME ZONE (UTC/GMT +/- #): UTC - 5

PREFERRED TEAM: Mages, otherwise no preference

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
kj3400, signups to Mages are disabled for the time being.

Are you saying you will make a post EVERY day? Or is that meant to imply any time through the week, whenever you want to?

Anyway, in for a penny, in for a pound. I HAVE to commit to getting this game done!

DAYS: Every day

TIMES: Any time

TIME ZONE: GMT + 10

PREFERRED TEAM: Royalty

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When will the team set-up be released?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since it starts tomorrow (for some of us), I will update the list and post the new scoresheet this afternoon when I get home from work.

Everybody who listed just one team and did NOT say they will swap if necessary to keep teams even, will be in their requested team.

Some people stated a preference for Mages, but said they would be willing to move if needed. I think I will have to move at least one or two of those people.

kj3400

Hmph Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
kj3400, signups to Mages are disabled for the time being.

Are you saying you will make a post EVERY day? Or is that meant to imply any time through the week, whenever you want to?

Anyway, in for a penny, in for a pound. I HAVE to commit to getting this game done!

DAYS: Every day

TIMES: Any time

TIME ZONE: GMT + 10

PREFERRED TEAM: Royalty
Well, I could, but I think I'll limit it to Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. That way I'm not putting this little thing here one day, and a small thing here the next. As for team, whichever one is less full, I suppose.

Blindga

Relax and Rethink
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
DAYS: Monday through Friday.

TIMES: 10 A.M. to 11 A.M.. Longer on most days.

My Time Zone: UTC - 6:00

PREFERRED TEAM: Knight

I'll give this a shot. My schedules are very tenative, but I usually try to keep the mornings to myself so I that's what I hope for. I hope this isn't too big of a commitment for me though.

I will also say though, my game is still in the very early development stage. I'm still doing the concept creation and concept art. I have zero physical work done, and most likely won't for a week or two yet. I'm mostly settling in the ideas, and Shaz said it was ok for me to join this in the early stages of my game. But I'm wondering how I might record concept work other than just saying "writing, editng, and idea adjustments". I used to keep a thought log where I would write down specific changes I made, my logics behind them, and any new questions that I came up with for the idea.

Can I ask for any suggestions?

EDIT: Also, note, that I won't be able to contribute tomorrow friday. that's already booked for those of you who will start keeping track tomorrow. I will begin next week.

vexverbose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
DAY: Saturday 

TIME: 8AM - 5PM

My Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (CDT) -0500 UTC

PREFERRED TEAM: any

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Blindga, it doesn't start until the 15th (Saturday), so you wouldn't be making your first post until the 17th (Monday) anyway :)

vexverbose, please don't post links to other threads that you're wanting feedback on. This thread is for GMD, so please keep your comments limited to GMD.

Score Sheet is up folks!

You can easily access it from the very first post from now on.

Please check your details, and post if anything is incorrect.

Remember, the event begins tomorrow for some of us. So if it's on or after March 15th and it's a day you said you'd post, make sure you post :)

Still taking registrations for Knights and Mercenaries. They've almost caught up to the Mages.

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah here is the perfect occasion to force myself respecting my own schedule I'm in! 

DAYS: Monday - Friday

TIMES: 08H00 / 09H00 to 12H00 then in the afternoon it's a bit random due to the presence of a two year old daughter who loves her dad to cudstle (cuddle/wrestle) with her :) . Usually I manage to get one or two hours more to work on my game. I also get to work sometimes on week ends but the amount of work may vary a lot depending on family activities. Sorry not being able to give a more precise schedule. 

EDIT : Posting time should be around 21H00 / 22H30 then. 

MY TIME ZONE (UTC/GMT +/- #): UTC/GMT + 7

PREFERRED TEAM: KNIGHTS

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The time is the approximate time you intend to post, not when you expect to work on it.

Blindga

Relax and Rethink
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The time is the approximate time you intend to post, not when you expect to work on it.
What? I thought it was when you worked on it, and you posted afterwards.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's for Shaz's benefit, so she knows approximately when you intend to post every day. Makes it a bit easier for her to figure out which day the post is meant for. I could be wrong, but it doesn't seem all that useful to post when you plan to work on it. It just matters that you do it every day.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Our needs have changed a little. When GMD began here, Archeia was manually converting time zones, and it was assumed that you would post right at the end of your development period, which is why the time you worked on the game was useful to her.

It's a lot more automated now, and for stats, I work on your time zone and the time you post. Your scheduled time to work on the game is still useful to state, but more for your own benefit, as it sets your schedule/pattern. I do not use that when calculating points. It WOULD still be nice if people could post at the end of their session, otherwise we end up with work being done on one day, but the post being counted the day after.

numfanklewhat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Is it too late to join? I'm determined to finish so many of backlog in my project, I guess every bit of motivation drive is going to help.  :thumbsup-right: :ninja:  

DAY: Wed - Fri - Sun

TIME: 9 PM - 10 PM

My Time Zone: GMT+7

PREFERRED TEAM: Mercenaries (anything is fine really)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A mercenary you are :)

The teams are almost even now, and yes, we're still taking more signups for at least the next week. I will give Knights and Mercenaries a chance to overtake Mages before I open it up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

been a while since i posted here my coding class got ****ed because of covid and i did not learn much java script and the little stuff that i did learn i forgot by now
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.
I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richracer2