Game & Map Screenshots 11

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@beliziam
there's a new FSM tilset? Where?

Also, I like your barracks. I always enjoy seeing how people make barracks or military forts Though I feel like there should be arrow slits in the wall for defensive purposes, but thats just me!

miani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Hello,

Very long time I did not post something.
I bought the great Vexed Member Plus pack, that includes DS styles tiles for churchs.

And a try I did with it:

I'm looking for pictures / sample maps using the outside tiles of this pack, as I cannot find a good way to exploit it.
Does anyone have examples of the use of the outside tiles from this pack?

Thanks!
It's very well designed. I would just put some 2-3 more bench rows.

xoferew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@dsiver144 it looks so cheerful and serene! I especially like the greenhouses.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@dsiver144
There are so many things in one screen space that it feels too cluttered now.

I'm not sure you can have that many windmils close to each others and so close to buildings. (And a tree tile has been covered by a windmill).
Also, how do you access the south greenhouse & pond?

dsiver144

Peaceful Days Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@dsiver144 it looks so cheerful and serene! I especially like the greenhouses.
Aw thank you very much! :D
@dsiver144
There are so many things in one screen space that it feels too cluttered now.

I'm not sure you can have that many windmils close to each others and so close to buildings. (And a tree tile has been covered by a windmill).
Also, how do you access the south greenhouse & pond?
Aw, thanks for the feedback. It depends on how player place these building. I just placed them randomly just to show those buildings. Just notice the tree is being covered by the wind turbin xD

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@dsiver144
This looks amazing! I like your style, it's so cute <3 I love the corn plants and the greenhouses :3

One thing: I have never seen a windmill (i mean the white ones that create power) with other than 3 rotors, maybe that's country specific but it somehow looks off to me with 4 rotors^^'

dsiver144

Peaceful Days Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@dsiver144
This looks amazing! I like your style, it's so cute <3 I love the corn plants and the greenhouses :3

One thing: I have never seen a windmill (i mean the white ones that create power) with other than 3 rotors, maybe that's country specific but it somehow looks off to me with 4 rotors^^'
Aww, thank you so much!
About that wind turbin, actually I tried to draw 3 rotors, but somehow I can't do it right. xD

xoferew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Draft map of the final area of my game. The player must get up to the highest point. The event squares on the cliffs indicate where vines are for climbing up and occasionally across. (The vines glow at night, hence the events.) Items and enemies and such are not included yet. Working on making the steps more crumbly.
screenshotFinalCliffs.png cliffcloseup.png

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@beliziam Wow, that's a nice tileset! Your map is well done too.

@dsiver144 These colors are really nice. Your game looks very... Peaceful! :D

@xoferew I like the gravel details in the close up image, but seems to me that the overall map is a bit too empty. Maybe some more dead trees or boulders?

xoferew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@SolonWise Thanks, yeah, I'm going to have a lot of events like mushrooms to pick, skeletal remains to pick through, places where the ground will crack, etc., and if I add much more decor there won't be room to maneuver since a lot of the ledges are narrow. But there are definitely areas where I can add more.

Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
My first 2 maps with the new FSM set. The first one is a barracks and the second one is a small harbor.
It seems that this new set has not yet been released either on RPGM Forum or on Steam.
Do we know if a release is to come?

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been working on an extension of my IGMC 2017 game The Rock and the Rose, with new areas, more characters and upgrades, a more fleshed-out storyline, and customized menu screens. The tentative title of the new game is The Lost Art of Innkeeping, but that may change.

Here are screenshots of the village, the general store and the shop menu.

Village_small.png
Shop1.png
Shop2.png
Art credits: REFMAP, Avery, Nirwanda + edits

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made a short visual novel "test" in RPG Maker MV. I used the bust characters from my FES resource pack. There are a LOT of character images choose from for anyone wondering about that DLC pack. Just thought I would post it here for comments and to share the idea with people doing similar projects.

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@xoferew - Is the mountain a natural mountain only or are there going to be things like man made bridges and stuff on it too? I was thinking some campsites (abandoned is fine) and some rope bridges would break up the rock formations a bit. I also see some cave openings. Is there a plan to have the players move up via cave travel versus outside the mountain only. That also breaks up the action a bit in a good way. Otherwise the mountain looks GREAT and certainly seems like it will be a challenge for the heroes to reach the goal!

xoferew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@IguanaGuy Thanks!! The heroes have been thrown into a land where there are very few man-made artifacts (The game is called "Escape From Purgatory") which cuts down on the visual variety, types of puzzles, etc. so I know I have to be creative in making up for that. I do anticipate adding more caves mouths and having interior passageways, and there will be chunks of plot like getting captured and thrown into a pit, and the subsequent escape, to break up all the climbing. Definitely there will be food to gather and campfires at which to cook it. Also the game has had a lot of making and using explosives to destroy blocking boulders or open up cracks into passageways, so I'm thinking how do use that in a good puzzley way on this map.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan