Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Biestmann personally not a fan of the concrete walls and the filling of the entire screen with wall but overall it looks good and the heart and starts are clear and easy to read.

Wall could also maybe use another poster or something.

Biestmann

Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Biestmann personally not a fan of the concrete walls and the filling of the entire screen with wall but overall it looks good and the heart and starts are clear and easy to read.

Wall could also maybe use another poster or something.
Thanks for the feedback! It's hard to avoid dead space in an indoors setting, but I will try my best to make improvements.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Biestmann deadspace is unavoidable really, personally though I prefer to keep it Black or a less textured tile to keep it from feeling to crowded and easier on the eyes.
But thats personal preference :)

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I made a small city map that only appears in game for this brief cutscene (you can't move around it) so it isn't large at all, just what appears on screen. It looks weird to me though
(I am using Modern Day Tiles DLC)
upload_2019-9-8_13-15-27.png
upload_2019-9-8_13-14-57.png

Also for the same game I wanted an entrance to a mansion that looks like a garden.
upload_2019-9-8_13-18-37.png
upload_2019-9-8_13-20-54.png
Again this one only appears for a brief cutscene though I might make it possible to walk around it freely later.
Feedback?

xoferew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Nightblade50
What is that gray surface they're standing on outside the town? Is it pavement? It seems like the trees in the city should be either against the edge of the pavement, or else you should be able to walk all the way around them. Right now it looks like you'd have to step off the curb to get around the tree at one corner. I'd move the two bottom trees up a tile and that big one at the top I'd move down a square so the base is hidden behind the house. I think that layering would make it feel more 3D. Also maybe scooch that tree over to the left so there's room for people to walk between it and the house? Just my opinion! ^_^

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@xoferew Thanks. The gray surface is concrete

Dymdez

Newbie-in-Chief
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello guys!

Two new maps I made for a project I am working! I appreciate the feedback!
(Game in portuguese atm, but we are already working in an english version)

Beautifully done cave!!

Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Currently only on the jpn rpgmaker store:
http://store.tkool.jp/a/rpg-maker-mv-tileset/fsm-castle-and-town-tiles-jp

I bought it there. International release will come at a later date because of translation stuff.
Dear forum admins, do we know if this latest DLC of FSM is to be translated then released on the English RPGM website one day, or not?
The FSM DLC has been great ressource packs for MV, I guess I won't be the only one interested in getting it as soon as translated.

Thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Selhan This thread is for posting screenshots etc for feedback on work created by Members. It is not for discussing whether or not particular dlc will be released. Please do not hijack a thread to ask an unrelated question.

Check out the Product Discussion and Support section, as I'm fairly sure this has been asked recently.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@SoSick. My looks so good I hope the rest of the game in all aspect compares to that intro ^^

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@DJK1NG_Gaming There is something odd about that bridge which I am having trouble identifying. Maybe it's the angle - it looks like you've rotated the tiles slightly and then just placed it down, but that slightly knocks the perspective out. It doesn't look like it's resting on the ground, but floating slightly above it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ssven10k