Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@paradoxum The rules for this particular thread specifically ask that people do not quote images as each page is already very image heavy.  It makes the page slow to load and to scroll down. Would you please edit your post either to remove the image or to put it into a spoiler.

Thanks.

DragonFly

Itd
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Avery : Really ... I did not know, then we can not use it or rather we should find the real authors?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made a map for a challenge on a German board :3

Most of the "tower on cliff"-screens I know are meant to be melancholic and so I aimed for a more happy and lively athmosphere :)

Credits:

Avery
Lunarea
Hachisuka's Retreat
whtdragon
Cyanide
Mack
Tom's Box
Dot Art World

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonFly

Itd
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Lycanimuss: :o  Wooah !!!  i really like your map, how many hours did it take to do that ? 

Avery: Great map too, congrats  :rock-left:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@DragonFly  You should check out the blacklist thread for more details, but basically it's not legal to use.  There are rips from commercial games and no way to find all the original artists.

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Here's a town in Rift Chronicles. The base structure without events like doors and NPCs.

Name: Auria

Process of Mapshot: @Tsukihime Map Screenshot Script

Map004.png

Nothing too fancy, or too lavish; saving such for 

the Federation.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Avery: That must have been hard to work on a "map" with different perspectives!

One thing I would have tried if I were you would have been to blur the background elements (ships, island) just like the water itself is blured, like a Depth of field effect.

In any case, you succeeded in creating a sunny atmosphere. No melancholy feelings here.

Talking about perspective, another look at it makes me wonder if the wooden bridge is supposed to be rising toward the lighthouse or not, since it looks like the bottom side is lower than the upper side of the bridge (counting the tiles of the cliff)

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Due to the new forum software, pages now have less posts, so this has exceeded 100 pages. Time to celebrate the new forum software with a new thread!

If you posted a screenshot in the last few pages, you can post them again in the new thread!

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon