Not open for further replies.

Lycanimuss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

A map I made for a project I am working!

Elven Village:

3UeE58p.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lock Tribal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
@esby I really like you map here, it creates a stormy atmosphere where everyone is at home :D  Can i ask you which tileset it is?

@dsiver144 Your own tileset? Cool and the shadows are great

Very Prototype without any light effects and too much details. But what do you think? I'm not sure if I created this Building to big though :D

Labor2.png

Labor Eingang.png

Labor 1.OG.png

YEEART

Super Highschool Level...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Knayter

Nice looking map! I especially love how gross and grotesque it is as evident through the blood.

Question of curiosity though: how did you make your map like that? I mean, the vivid and contrasted(?) colours. Is that due to the tile set, lighting or via parallax mapping?

JoePie

of Art/Game
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
@Knayter and how I love bloody scene XD That girl in purple hair looks like KOF's Athena though XD

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@YEEART tks, i do use parallax mapping, i do some ambient occlusion, shadow, lighting and tint to my map. For blood is use custom brush with multiple blend mode such as overlay,multiply, color burn 

@JoePie tks :D  idk that my character look like her, it just a random idea. Your map look really nice too!

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to port the classic Refmap 16 pixel tile tilesets to the rpg maker mv to make an rpg maker 2000 look a like game in mv. This is one of my first test screenshots. I'm using the custom tile size addon to use 16 pixel tiles in mv.

Refmaptest.png

Shoogle

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's been a while since I've seen those tilesets! Looks great, I always struggled to get my maps to look interesting in RM2k.

Here's two of my parallax maps; I'm a new mapper but I'm excited about these; they're not for playable moments, more like unplayable narrative moments or whatever. The last one is a raw map of a ship deck; I've got a lot of work to do to get it up to speed but Avery's tileset is wonderful!

[FIXED]CrystalFields_Tree - Copy.png

Intro_Cave.png

kjhjk,kj,.png

purplehills

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
JPaulC i love your savepoint screen, great atmosphere.

I've spent the weekend working and "customizing "on my world map (MOG fasttravel script) and menu (soulpour777), and creating some assets for my game Zytlena's Chronicles.

(temporary characters faceset, except Rosaline, one of my main characters).

zytlenaMapforet.png

cartedumonde.png

menu.png

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@JPaulC I love your maps, the graphics and the whole atmosphere.

Now, that I've gotten my confidence back (briefly lost it when I saw those awesome maps), but I was like how silly I was being.  I've done some updated for my maps and decided to post them.  (^_^) I'll put the Grandfather's house, because that's undergone some major changes.  I've really improved the walls, as I felt they were too boring with wood alone and changed the furniture to make it look a bit rustic. (I don't know why they are not as sharp, but it must be the forum.)

Grandfathershouse.PNG

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Another screenshot of my refmap mv porting progress.  The door isnt final and the textbox neither just a quick ingame screenshot i took. refmap_test2.png

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Re-designed one of the older maps. I haven't shown this map before though:

(NOTE: A bug on the mapshot script shows NPCs above from the tiles)

Z9S3RPO.png

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@purplehills That's MV, correct? (Just making sure because it says Ace in your profile). It looks very good. I like your interface.  :)

Arithmetician

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Akumai  Is that for the horror game you're working on, as you mentioned in plot and character feedback?  If so, appearances are deceiving.  

Either way, nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
Just finished my first ever game - Aeon's Destiny! This was a lifelong dream and after hundreds of hours, I've made something I'm very proud of. Please check it out!

Demo project with NPC Scheduler and other OcRam -plugins is now available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDesires