cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Knayter: While it makes sense to put your desk in front of a window for light, it doesn't if you add a bookcase blocking the sunlight and the access to the window. I'd make it either a desk with no books above or move it to another place along the wall.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Knayter With the amendment that @cabfe suggested, that would be a nice map.  But what it isn't, imo, is a small bedroom.  Look at all the empty space.  If you want to do an interior of something more wealthy/grand/noble, you'd have to scale up so much that you'd never be able to fill it.  I think it would look much better if you took out at least 2 tiles of the width.

Ursa Koda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Samoan
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, here is my version of the Fan-Obligatory Middle Earth Map.

Obviously it will never ever be used, I don't want to destroy my life by using something that Peter Jacksons lawyers will sue me dead for.

middleearthrpgmaker.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Ursa Koda Taking the bed as roughly 3ft x 6ft, that makes the room around 21 x 24 feet.  Check out the size of the rooms in your home.  That is one big bedroom.

Ursa Koda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Samoan
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Ursa Koda Taking the bed as roughly 3ft x 6ft, that makes the room around 21 x 24 feet.  Check out the size of the rooms in your home.  That is one big bedroom.
Ok this mathematic I can't possible argue against. However my house IRL is around 1200 square feet. My seahouse top floor, is long enough to fit a passenger bus in hehe. But yeah for a child bedroom as this looks like, it IS big :D

Ursa Koda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Samoan
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Ursa KodaDEDICATION! Good job!

This is the Blueberry Cavern.
Thanks! Good work you too!

@Celianna I didn't write anything blue, Luiishu did. I quoted ;) regarding his blueberry cavern which he write in blue. Personally I am colorless, and I am amazed how much time you moderators are using on picking on rulebreakers, this isn't Iran, it is a gameforum for RPG maker but seems to me that every single time I post something, something is not right according to the long long complicated list of rules you kids have made. Every time! This quickly goes from fun game discussing to Obey and Control. I am sorry but this is how I feel, after every single post I post have something that needs to be picked at. Is like when people get a badge or a uniform, suddenly they turn powermad because they finally have the chance to order other people around and judge them. And I am sorry for crashing into your perfect little world with all my imperfect posts, I have done nothing wrong but still i get picked at, why is that? I am pretty sure this reply is cencored away because it is truth, anyways; I try to be cheerful and give good feedback or input, so why do i feel like i feel now? I get the feeling I am not welcome here, and I have been only good to people. So i guess this is your world after all, not the world my parents wanted to give me, where I was told to be light, not dark, to forgive not to attack. So I am in your world, but I sure aint of your world! Ursa Koda signing off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Puffer

creator of a game that doesnt exist yet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@RocketKnight WOW, just wow. Did you draw the tileset by yourself?

Ok this mathematic I can't possible argue against. However my house IRL is around 1200 square feet. My seahouse top floor, is long enough to fit a passenger bus in hehe. But yeah for a child bedroom as this looks like, it IS big :D
Form RPG Game perspective, this room is really small, but irl, it don't.

Also, why lots of people love the carpet so much :p

Zonen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So as I continue my forest map, I've run across an Issue that I could use some help on. As can be seen in the pic, the last tile on the left and right of the waterfall has the animation flowing over into the grass. Anyone have any ideas on how I can make that look better?

Thanks!

Found the Solution: 

Untitled.png

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zonen There are some "placement" fixes available in the resources section (there's one's for waterfall, fire, etc.).

Tsukitsune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Loppa That's a really nice city map. Hard to tell the smaller details but the layout looks well constructed.

One of the minigame sections in Timeblazer, main thing is the booth. Ingame there's ducks that cross the middle section and you shoot them for points. After the minigame is over you enter the tent for the next minigame with killer clowns.

(Better quality version)

Also for anyone wondering what Timeblazer is, it's a project I'm helping @Wavelength with. I'm currently working on all the maps in return for assistance with Spectrum Seeker. So until I'm done with Timeblazer, expect to be seeing more maps for that project. 

Ursa Koda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Samoan
Primarily Uses
N/A
Town of the Dead: Melden City full Map 500x172 tiles
Is a nice map, biggest city map i see. Buit doesnt it take a long time to load it ingame? if you have music and sound and this big tileset all animated with events and all,

it must be very laggy.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ursa Koda can you please read our rules? They say not to double post, and to not use red or blue text in your posts, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loehz