- Dec 19, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Why you may enjoy this Game
- About 10 hours playtime per class!
- British English!
- Easy-going with optional challenges!
- Every single skill, item, piece of equipment, enemy and state designed with love!
- Female protagonist!
- Little linear equipment progression!
- Occasional epicness!
- Open source!
- Things to collect!
- Continuous patches and support!
An adventurous, soon heroic JourneyAccompany Elsa, a spirited teen-age girl who has just moved to a small town called Home with her mother. Set out on a quest full of mysteries to unravel: Why does the ancient game board in the Slumberwoods work only for you? What does the Elder know about it? Who was that guy they call the ‘Wizard’, and could he maybe still exist?
The Game. Used to be pretty neat, it seems.
At the start of the game, choose between two classes with different skills and, occasionally, slightly different events taking place in the game world. Do you want to get up-close and personal as a Fighter, dual-wielding electrified viking blades, or play the supporter’s role of a Tinker, healing and buffing your robotic allies? It’s up to you!
To be or not to be …
Configure the skill setups of your actors whenever you like! Choose between a large number of powerful skills and find the perfect setup against the enemy combinations you encounter. Take advantage of skill synergies in order to defeat even the hardest bosses!
And these aren’t even bosses!
- Current version: 2.2.1
- Made with RPG Maker MV
- Website: https://www.greatpotiongames.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greatpotiongames
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/greatpotiongames
Wishlist it now!