DeathByGames

Swaggy Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am currently developing a game and I need help choosing which Game Over Screen to use. Help. I made these, so please don't use them for any commercial games.

game_Over01.png

game_Over02.png

The Art of Gaming

Owner of the Green Tunic in Dreamland
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd have agree, the bottom one is the way to go!

LightAme

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The bottom one looks much better, game over is a dark feeling. Having a dark feel is better. The top one is too cheerful.

Hope this helps you. :D  Oh anyway, you could put a watermark on your picture to protect your graphic and also tell others that you are using it. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:
Well, shoot. I didn't mean for the title screen to be there in my previous post.
Can everyone here just forget about that until I'm actually ready to formally announce it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhanalka