Game reccomendations?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Oddball, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Oddball

Oddball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for good RPG maker games. Like with interesting skills and/or gameplay and/or a good story. Or maybe something uniqe or quirky. Or maybe something that's so bad it's hillarious and, as a result, is a good game from sheer entertainment value

Kauzz likes this.
  2. Ninjakillzu

Ninjakillzu Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I would recommend my own, but none are released... :(

One of them is pretty much pure comedy and has over the top melodramatic dialogue that I did on purpose. It's about an elf who urinates on the Sacred Tree, and then gets cursed by the Tree's Spirit to be surrounded by eternal weirdness. Your goal is to get the curse removed. If you really wanted to, I might send you some game demos (in varying degrees of completion).

3. Oddball

Oddball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    No thank you. Doesnt sound like a game i or the community would be interested in

4. Ninjakillzu

Ninjakillzu Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    That game is not my main one. I'm only making it as a joke to entertain myself. Also, have an open mind would you? You asked for "Quirky" or "something that's so bad it's hilarious", and I was just giving an example.

I do have a much more serious project, named Collector, which is an open world cyberpunk game. So far, that has around 4 hours of playtime (if you do all the side quests), but I'm in the process of getting it demo ready before posting it on the forum. I'll post my synopsis:

"Collector takes place in the Mega-City of New Avalon. Mega-Corporations control the city’s economy and politics, while gangs and thugs rule the streets. Your character is Gordon, a man who wakes up in a dark alley and seemingly remembers nothing of his past. After becoming a member of the Freelancer group known as The Vigil, you follow his journey to recover his memories as he tries to make sense of a new world bathed in neon and cluttered with humanity's detritus. Not is all as it seems, as Gordon’s memories slowly unveil…
    What is a Collector? They are the Special Operatives and offensive strategic arm of the Mega-Corps. There is no job they can’t complete. Their job varies with the needs of their parent Mega-Corp, but often involve sabotage, theft of information and technology, kidnapping, and assassinations, to name a few. Billions of Corp-Creds are spent in their training and development of the experimental technologies employed by Collectors. What does any of this have to do with Gordon? Only his lost memories will provide the answers."

5. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

I've moved this thread to Video Games. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

There's some similar topics in this subforum.

6. wander

wander Villager Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Try kingdom come deliverance. There is still combat but not nearly as intensive as far as story vs combat goes. Dragon age might also be entertaining. But most of all I like bitcoin based games where every player can win extra coins. I can play these games for hours to improve my skills. Hope I'll win more coins in the near future.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
  7. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Oddball likes this.
  8. Oddball

Oddball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Downloading now. I never gave mini-game-games a second thought untill I played Wavelengths "how badly do you want it?". and thanks

Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.