Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello everybody!

I was thinking about that for some time and I decided to ask you how it really looks.

The problem is the game resolution... Actually not the game resolution, but its display in game when on full screen.

I took a screenshot while in game and paste to GIMP and it looks like this.

The thing is about the right side of the screen.

On this picture everything is fine, just look at the right side - it's nothing special.

BUT in game it is displayed like this:

The right side is cut off a little (4 pixels I believe) and that affects the whole game, some window frames are not fully visible. Let's say that a little bit of the right site is not displayed in game, but it exists or something like this.

AND my question is:

It only happens to me? Is that because of my monitor size?

If you can - check how it is displayed in your game, simply look if any window borders are cut off. I'm asking because I don't know what to think about it.

BTW - My game resolution is 640x480.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
What is your moniters resolution?
Hoave you tried the same project on a different Monitor?

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
My monitor resolution is 1440x900.

And I'm unable to try that on other PC (for now).

It's not only with my project - I have the same issue with any other game, that runs on fullscreen at 640x480 resolution.

I'm just asking if this is normal or it's just my monitor resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I think it's just your resolution, mine has no issues with the game at 640x480 and my Laptop res at 1366x768.

Have you tried using Control Panel to change you res temporarily to a more common one (Like 1366x768, and I forget the one above that)

If its fine like that,  then it's your resolution.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
So it happens only for me.

I don't need to fix that or something, it's not that important for me.

I'm just asking, because I'm setting the positions of the windows, and I should remember about these 4 pixels.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. =)

@ EDIT

That's not because of my resolution.

I fixed that by moving horizontal display position in monitor settings. LOL... Why I didn't thought about that earlier.

The whole time... I didn't noticed that my display was not set properly... and I'm not talking just about that game... I didn't realized that before...

LOL LOL LOL silly me.

Fixed and solved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hextasy