Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 6.0.0

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by chaucer, Jan 14, 2018.

1. chaucer

chaucer Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @kako05 I've updated the plugin to version 6.0.0, basically, I've taken a few things into consideration to improve the performance when transitioning between scenes( especially menu's ), so hopefully this should fix whatever issue was there before, I didn't have time to test compatability with Galv's preloader, so I can't say for sure if it's a compatability. :(

Also @AdamSakuru The problem you were encountering was due to the cacheLimit from mv 1.6.0, by default, there should be a plugin that comes with every new game you create called something like "Community Basic", this plugin comes with a feature to let you set the maximum cache size.

However I realized not everyone uses this plugin, so I've built my own cacheLimit modifier built into the plugin :) I've also added another plugin parameter to outright disable the cache limit value( which I wouldn't recommend too much, however the option now exists! ). Either of these new features should work to resolve the issue you were having, however 6.0.0, was well... honestly a bit rushed ^^; and the thing is I went through the entire plugin and nearly rewrote large chunks of it to improve performance, loading times, as well as readability of the code, so 6.0.0 may be a little unstable, however during what time I had to test it it seemed pretty solid, however If any bugs should arise, I may not be able to resolve them as quickly as I'd like, so for that reason I've left 5.5.1( I know it still says 5.5.0 in the plugin itself sorry T__T ), available for download as well!

Eliaquim, bazrat and SoSick. like this.
  2. pasunna

pasunna Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    thai
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The problem is in ver 5.5
    the 6.0 fine
    but there are another problem
    the auto clear cache option when activate it's go eror 0 of undefine
    -------------
    Hi
    Does any one had the bug that if set auto play BGM the scene is not load
    only if I activate this plugin
    Thank you

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  3. Krimer

Krimer Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Ukrainian
    @chaucer Hi, there are some errors in 6.0.0 version of plugin.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tested in new clean project, no other plugins. Errors apears on game start.

4. Eliaquim

Eliaquim Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian! Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese - Br
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think the 6.0.0 is unstable yet. I've tried that too, preload videos inside map notes, and doesn't work. It gives errors too.
    So it's best to stay with 5.5.1. It works fine, my game uses it(in my signature), and I don't see any issue with that.

5. chaucer

chaucer Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I apologize for the errors guys, my times extremely limited lately :( I apologize, but I'll try to have this fixed asap. Thanks for the headsup. ^^;

6. TenTranVN

TenTranVN Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Vietnam
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    6.0.0 not working in my project