chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 I have not seen this error before, I'll look into this asap, I may pm you with some questions when I get a chance to look into this, if that's ok, also I have no idea why a window would be popping up, as this plugin doesn't control any windows, it simply loads bitamps/audio files between transitions. I may need a demo to replicate this issue.

@Espilonarge

1) wow, I'm sorry about that man, all this time, Idk how I missed this ._.; I apologize for that, and I'll try to fix this asap.

2) I thought I'd mentioned this before, but preloading entire folders via the manual preload is definitely, not recommented, this section, is simply to load files that you know will be used on nearly every map/scene in your game.

As of 7.0.0+ You no longer need to specify map specific images, or any images at all to be honest( the "Manual Preload" section is purely optional. In 7.0.0+ ALL images are preloaded automatically. no matter if they're loaded from one of the default folders, or a completely arbitrary folder from a custom plugin.

There's really, no need to manually specify anything. Any images that are loaded on the fly, will automatically be tagged for preload everytime that scene from that point on, and ALL images are pre-uploaded to the gpu on scene transfer.

I hope this helps ^^

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I forgot to turn off other plugin tests, which caused that window.
The bad thing is that I can't give you a demo, I overwrite the / data file and the problem doesn't appear again.
Do I need to put this plugin at the bottom of the list?

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, i found a weird error.
When I use YEP_ItemCore, and the loot is set, the first battle will not error, but the second battle will pop up the error. Or I had items before the fight,errors pop up on first fight.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited:

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 I'm sorry for not responding sooner, I've been pretty sick lately, but I'm back at it now! I'd written a fix before I got sick I just need to double check the code before I release it to ensure it doesn't break anything else, there's also several other fixes included, so expect an update soon!

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 I'm sorry for not responding sooner, I've been pretty sick lately, but I'm back at it now! I'd written a fix before I got sick I just need to double check the code before I release it to ensure it doesn't break anything else, there's also several other fixes included, so expect an update soon!
I don't worry about waiting,I hope your body will return to health soon.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 Thanks I appreciate that, and I just updated the plugin, I hope this helps! :)

● Version : 7.2.0
● Date : 05/26/2020

✩ Fixed help file!
✩ Fixed "Cannot set property 'key' of undefined" error.
✩ Fix error loading item animations( thanks ScSWinter for finding this ! ).
★ Removed autoClear, it's now always enabled.
★ "Manually Preloaded Files" was renamed to "Persistent Assets".
★ Removed preload scene to prevent confusion( it's wasn't really needed anyways ).

For the next version of the plugin I'll do my best to bring back video preloading, as well as support for 1.5.X
^^

Ventusgermany

Crazy Wizard
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Nice plugin.

I´m reporting a bug. The plugin doesn´t work will with the MadeWithMV plugin.
It messes up the fading in completly and prolonges the fading out to about 5 seconds.

Just thought I´d let you know.
Cheers!

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi!

Nice plugin.

I´m reporting a bug. The plugin doesn´t work will with the MadeWithMV plugin.
It messes up the fading in completly and prolonges the fading out to about 5 seconds.

Just thought I´d let you know.
Cheers!
Hey friend! The Rpg Maker Mv default plugin "MadeWithMV" has a bug that does this. A fix has been already made, but it was never uploaded to replace the old one(At least on the steam version).
Try out the fixed one and see if the error still happens.
Here.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone have a mirror for this plugin? The website is giving me errors when trying to access it due to improper SSL certificate.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tuomo L & anyone else having issues with my website, my ssl certificate has been restored thanks for informing me of this :D

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hello @chaucer

I think that there is a compatibility problem with

MOG - Menu Background (v1.2)

When i open the menu, close the menu and reopen again, the game crash :(

If i deactivate it, the game runs well...

Immagine.png

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
my apologies, I'll look into this issue asap. thanks for bringing this up, I did see the initial post, but I never replied, sorry about that, I swore that I did, but I had a few things goin on at the time. :x I'll try to get this done soon, hopefully before the end of the week.

May I ask which version of my plugin are you using?

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
my apologies, I'll look into this issue asap. thanks for bringing this up, I did see the initial post, but I never replied, sorry about that, I swore that I did, but I had a few things goin on at the time. :x I'll try to get this done soon, hopefully before the end of the week.

May I ask which version of my plugin are you using?
Hey Chaucer, don't worry! Thank you too for the reply!

The latest one, of course.

I would also like to raise another problem with you.
To overcome the problem of lag in audio loading of a few seconds, I am using this script:

Which definitely solves the problem.

Except, even in this case, it goes against yours.

Now, I am of the opinion that both should work fully, providing very important functions!

Would you be able to make this script compatible too?

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DarkSearinox92, I apologize I am unable to replicate any problems between my plugin and mogs, I've downloaded the mog master plugin demo, and placed my plugin inside, and it works fine on my end.

I believe the issue may stem from something else, would it be possible to package me up a demo in which the problem is replicable, and same with the audio streaming you could put it all in one package and I'll tackle them both at once.

It would be greatly appreciated. :)

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
(I'm also using both your and MOG's plugins without said issue)

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@DarkSearinox92, I apologize I am unable to replicate any problems between my plugin and mogs, I've downloaded the mog master plugin demo, and placed my plugin inside, and it works fine on my end.

I believe the issue may stem from something else, would it be possible to package me up a demo in which the problem is replicable, and same with the audio streaming you could put it all in one package and I'll tackle them both at once.

It would be greatly appreciated. :)
Here i am, so i've done lots of test. Forget about that error because i found the culript (my error).

But i've found lots of strange things.

I prepared for you the project. Please add audio folder and image folder (i've only put an image under pictures, be sure to don't delete it.

In the project i put this script:

- Yanfly Core
- Yanfly Hit Damage Sound
- Audio Streaming (The script that i posted days ago up here, post 236)
- MOG Background
- Your Script, Scene Stabilizer.

First Problem
So, the first thing that i noticed is that if you use mog Background and put a personal background, with your script activate you will see a delay on load the image and a strange thing. The background that MOG set to opacity 0, appear, and you can see the System Window before it disappear :(

Second Problem
This is more strange and you will trigger it if you put your script on the bottom of the list, AFTER the script Hit Damage Sound, and with the Audio Streaming plugin activate.

If you put your script after Yanfly Hit Damage Sound script, the game crash at startup.
If you put your script before Yanfly Hit Damage Sound script, the game runs well, with the AudioStreaming activate.
So i said ok, i will put the Scene Stabilizer Before all scripts, even before yanfly core. But this didn't work, because the game crash.
What is the real good position for the Scene Stabilizer? At the bottom of all scripts? If Yes, is it possible to fix the problem that happens with the damn Hit Damage Sound, with AudioStreaming on? :(

Here is the project in attached file.
I put your script after Hit Damage Sound, so the game will run.

I wait your notice...! Thank you so much!

Attachments

Last edited:

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've downloaded the file, and I'll look into this asap, I've got a few other things to do as well, but I hope I can get this hammered out soon, also thanks for puttling together a demo, it really helps speed up the debug process. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^
A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop