chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 I have not seen this error before, I'll look into this asap, I may pm you with some questions when I get a chance to look into this, if that's ok, also I have no idea why a window would be popping up, as this plugin doesn't control any windows, it simply loads bitamps/audio files between transitions. I may need a demo to replicate this issue.

@Espilonarge

1) wow, I'm sorry about that man, all this time, Idk how I missed this ._.; I apologize for that, and I'll try to fix this asap.

2) I thought I'd mentioned this before, but preloading entire folders via the manual preload is definitely, not recommented, this section, is simply to load files that you know will be used on nearly every map/scene in your game.

As of 7.0.0+ You no longer need to specify map specific images, or any images at all to be honest( the "Manual Preload" section is purely optional. In 7.0.0+ ALL images are preloaded automatically. no matter if they're loaded from one of the default folders, or a completely arbitrary folder from a custom plugin.

There's really, no need to manually specify anything. Any images that are loaded on the fly, will automatically be tagged for preload everytime that scene from that point on, and ALL images are pre-uploaded to the gpu on scene transfer.

I hope this helps ^^

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I forgot to turn off other plugin tests, which caused that window.
The bad thing is that I can't give you a demo, I overwrite the / data file and the problem doesn't appear again.
Do I need to put this plugin at the bottom of the list?

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, i found a weird error.
When I use YEP_ItemCore, and the loot is set, the first battle will not error, but the second battle will pop up the error. Or I had items before the fight,errors pop up on first fight.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited:

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 I'm sorry for not responding sooner, I've been pretty sick lately, but I'm back at it now! I'd written a fix before I got sick I just need to double check the code before I release it to ensure it doesn't break anything else, there's also several other fixes included, so expect an update soon!

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 I'm sorry for not responding sooner, I've been pretty sick lately, but I'm back at it now! I'd written a fix before I got sick I just need to double check the code before I release it to ensure it doesn't break anything else, there's also several other fixes included, so expect an update soon!
I don't worry about waiting,I hope your body will return to health soon.

chaucer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Summer夏 Thanks I appreciate that, and I just updated the plugin, I hope this helps! :)

● Version : 7.2.0
● Date : 05/26/2020

✩ Fixed help file!
✩ Fixed "Cannot set property 'key' of undefined" error.
✩ Fix error loading item animations( thanks ScSWinter for finding this ! ).
★ Removed autoClear, it's now always enabled.
★ "Manually Preloaded Files" was renamed to "Persistent Assets".
★ Removed preload scene to prevent confusion( it's wasn't really needed anyways ).

For the next version of the plugin I'll do my best to bring back video preloading, as well as support for 1.5.X
^^

Ventusgermany

Crazy Wizard
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Nice plugin.

I´m reporting a bug. The plugin doesn´t work will with the MadeWithMV plugin.
It messes up the fading in completly and prolonges the fading out to about 5 seconds.

Just thought I´d let you know.
Cheers!

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Nice plugin.

I´m reporting a bug. The plugin doesn´t work will with the MadeWithMV plugin.
It messes up the fading in completly and prolonges the fading out to about 5 seconds.

Just thought I´d let you know.
Cheers!
Hey friend! The Rpg Maker Mv default plugin "MadeWithMV" has a bug that does this. A fix has been already made, but it was never uploaded to replace the old one(At least on the steam version).
Try out the fixed one and see if the error still happens.
Here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha