TRADE Game Testing

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have an MV Project that I have been working on for 33 months.

It has a lot of replayability, but one playthrough is up to about 10 hours.

It is very combat and puzzle centric. I have had roughly 10 people playtest one iteration or another, but I have only had one person from our community look at it. I am hoping to get insight from more "pros."

Synopsis: Choose 4 of the 21 initiates of a mercenary guild (The Band of the Silver Hawk) to form your party and take on your newest task: assassinating the mayor of a rural town(Jund). During your jaunt thru Jund, you will discover clues and insights that reveal the mayor is steeped in a conspiracy with a cabal of necromancers, who have discovered the location of an ancient God's tomb.

If anyone out there wants to exchange testing leave a message here or DM me.

GEA

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
If you're interested in trading play through time/feedback let me know. If we can agree then I prefer to communicate through discord.

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Looking for more games to Playtest for a Playtest Trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor