FinalRed7

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, everyone. This is a repost because, I was technically asking for money on my last post, and thats why it was canceled. What I meant by commissions, I meant by I'll do it for free, its just that I needed those two things filled out to start and finish. So, yeah. My friends think I'm pretty good at making game title screens, (I am maybe a little) and in order for me to make you one, just answer these two questions.

What type of background do you want? Name your background style, and I might be able to find it!

What font do you want? Two or one font. Cool fonts, to stylish fonts, you name it!

Here are some examples of my work;

Jade Story Complete.jpegBetter Overcast Seeds of Light.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you have any examples of previous works?

C-C-C-Cashmere (old)

Resident Weirdo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's hard to see the text over the background. You should work on probably making it more visible.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesB