Game Window freezes when using other windows outside of Game.

Chester

Meow Kitten
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Cat Tongue
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey,

You guys know when you're playing a game with VXACE and then you want to use another window but then the VXACE game window freezes but then the music still continues. How would I make it where I can play the game while using another window....if that's clear...I'm sorry if this isn't clear but I'm not really sure how to explain it myself.

Thanks!

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can't, and that sucks. There still hasn't been a method developed to get around that, as far as I'm aware. At least in MV, if that's still there, we should be able to stop it, or at least pause the music, since we'll have the full code.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and don't forget that there are reasons why Windows has autofocus - you can get into a lot of problems if keyboard, mouse and display are focused on different programs.

It depends on the programs themselves, so you might not encounter such problems, but it could also freeze the wrong part of your computer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander