brandos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Neat plugin but it suffers the same big problem as gameus quest system, save files become too large when having 30+ quests added through the plugin.

EmilyDarkStorm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Help! It's not showing in the menu!
capture_by_lilitekkenl-day9cew.png

monkeyintartan

TartanMonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Love this Script :) Good Job,

Quick question, Is there a way to add a background picture to the Quest Scene ? I have edited an open book image to fit behind the quest menu but the only way i can add a background to it is if i call the menu through a Common Event and create the picture behind it. But when i do this the transition between menus is sluggish and doesn't flow right and for some reason even though i have a non existent window skin (Edited out so its transparent) The picture blurs when the quest log loads.

Any help with this would be awesome :)

game_stailer94

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love this Script :) Good Job,

Quick question, Is there a way to add a background picture to the Quest Scene ? I have edited an open book image to fit behind the quest menu but the only way i can add a background to it is if i call the menu through a Common Event and create the picture behind it. But when i do this the transition between menus is sluggish and doesn't flow right and for some reason even though i have a non existent window skin (Edited out so its transparent) The picture blurs when the quest log loads.

Any help with this would be awesome :)

see #698364

monkeyintartan

TartanMonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Man this Plugin just gets more epic! Love your work man :)

George Halstead

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Friend after i install this it asks me to set my projects folder. Does that mean my current project or is there a rpgmaker mv project folder it is looking for. As when i point to my current game project folder it says it cannot find the JS

woomii

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Ger, Eng
Primarily Uses
N/A
hat sich erledigt xD

Last edited:

Asteroth

Looner
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
can you include some tutorial

it's hard to understand how the editor works.

jkweath

Goes Fast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@game_stailer94 I'm having a visual bug with the editor. When setting a quest to reward a weapon or armor:

1. if I add another reward to the quest, whatever weapon or armor is rewarded gets reset to the 1st weapon/armor in the database;

2. weapons and armors rewarded for all quests reset upon exiting the editor, despite saving.

XP, gold, text, etc. save just fine. I think it's just a visual bug, however, because upon opening the Quests.JSON file the weapon and armor rewards are correctly saved (i.e. they reward the correct weapon number in the database)

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can't get this to work and I'm not sure why. I couldn't get the original to work either so I'm sure it's the same problem. Basically everytime I try and go to the quest log I get an error saying can't read properties categories of undefined... Help from anybody would be appreciated.

game_stailer94

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't get this to work and I'm not sure why. I couldn't get the original to work either so I'm sure it's the same problem. Basically everytime I try and go to the quest log I get an error saying can't read properties categories of undefined... Help from anybody would be appreciated.
Did you used a save file or tried a new game, also when the error occurs can you press f8 and paste the complete error message here ?

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you used a save file or tried a new game, also when the error occurs can you press f8 and paste the complete error message here ?

I tried with a save but I can start a new file. I can also hit F8, if the new save doesn't work. I'll update either way.

Edit:
Now I just feel stupid. Works fine, thanks!

Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks for the plugin but show me this error you can help me whit that
upload_2017-6-17_14-21-22.png

I tried with a save but I can start a new file. I can also hit F8, if the new save doesn't work. I'll update either way.
upload_2017-6-17_14-26-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dope

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
thanks for the plugin but show me this error you can help me whit that
View attachment 66716
Why quote me? It's not my thread or plugin :p That said, try running the plugin on a NEW game. That's they way to worked for me and pretty much all I can tell you for help. I hope that works for you!

Kentaro_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Hey,

great Plugin. This will make my Project great again :smile:
But i need a Tutorial to create a quest. dont have a plan about variabels-

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Vehicle2 and SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher