Kane Hart

Elmlor.com
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sorry I'm a bit newbie with so many quest systems. So I thought I just ask. Why would you recommend this over Vlue's Quest System for example outside of having an Editor for it?

Also is there any addons for this mainly to allow us to add or remove a small quest status window while in game to keep track of progression:
1pTv3ZZ.png

Thank you :)

Balgros

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German English
Primarily Uses
hey,

I would like an option to hide the "all" Quest Tab. Only showing In-Progress - Completed and Failed. Is that possible?

monkeyintartan

TartanMonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hay man, i know your busy allot at the moment but do you know if you will get round to adding background capability in conjunction with mog hunter plugins any time soon ?? Or any advice on how to do that myself ?

Cheers keep up the great work :)

afonsobr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT_BR
[BUG]
So, i have an item that has a Star Symbol in its name ("☆Book Syn DEF"," ☆☆Book Syn DEF"). If i put it as an reward and save, the reward will be saved and i will receive the item, however, after finished the configuration, if i close the quest editor and open it, the item is no more loaded. The #id1 of the item db will be loaded although if i open the quests.json the reward id is actually the correct id.

EDIT: tested with the gameus quest editor: it loads correctly, and yours shows the first item.

Skurge

Archtross Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm curious to know, since my project currently is aiming to go pretty linear- I was wondering if there is the possibility of adding images to the quest pages? For example I may want to have the rewards tab removed and have replaced with an image concerning the task at hand and to help the player remember what he/she is up to?

BeGrapa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've had an idea that I can't do (because I don't know how to code it), but maybe someone could help.
Could it be possible to make the quests that are in the list (the left window) be green, red or white depending on their status (completed, failed, in progress)?
That way, it could be easier to see what quests you have to do when displaying all of them.

Thanks.

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sorry I'm a bit newbie with so many quest systems. So I thought I just ask. Why would you recommend this over Vlue's Quest System for example outside of having an Editor for it?

Also is there any addons for this mainly to allow us to add or remove a small quest status window while in game to keep track of progression:
1pTv3ZZ.png

Thank you :)

I want this quest window, too! Yanflys Questsystem have this, too. But my game are with this quest plugin xD

JoaX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So...any options to get rid of "Failed" or "All"? looked through every thread and can't find it lol

yumi1803

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Hey~ You said it is compatible with Yanflys Message Core... how does it work? xD If I write a textcode in the editor of the quest... it doesn't show up in the game :hswt:

Warz77

Silent Ninja lvl. 420
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, could you add an option to slice the quest name (in the left window)?
Resizing it to fit all the string looks ugly somehow, i tried to edit it myself but i hit a wall lmao.

what i want is:
"Finding Flower of Dragon's Tear:
shortened to 20 string (+ (...)):
"Finding Flower of Dr..."

ani20168

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quest Description is not show in my game if I input the chinese Description in the editor.
Can you fix this bug?

ravielsk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
Hello, does anyone have the complete set of parameters to incorporate this plugin with YEP_MainMenuManager? The two parameters given on the first page are not enough to get it to show properly in the menu.

EDIT: NWM I found them.
Name: "What ever you want it to say" (just make sure to keep the quotation marks)
Symbol: quest
Show: true
Enabled: true
Bind: this.commandQuest.bind(this)

Last edited:

NickyBoyDK

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.
I was wandering if you could change the categori of the quest?
for eksample when you complete a main quest, then change it's categori to completed instead of removing it completly.

ravielsk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
Hi.
I was wandering if you could change the categori of the quest?
for eksample when you complete a main quest, then change it's categori to completed instead of removing it completly.

There is no command that does this for you by default, but you could do it with a bit of trickery. Simply create a "Completed" category and copy all quests that you make(and are completable) into it. Then just remove the regular quest via plugin command and add the "completed" copy.

WolfTJD

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for ALL the work you have done and are doing still!! Looking forward to implementing this into my game...

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used GS_QuestSystem, but I don't know why, there's only a task title in the game, there's no task description.

The task description entered is Chinese

Who can help me? thank you.

Last edited:

Ungragu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay, how did you guys even get this working?! I am freaking out right now because NOTHING in the editor is working!! It wont set the directory and I end up having to use Windows Task Manager to actually close the stupid thing!!! What am I doing wrong?!

Editor version is 1.3.3

Last edited:

Ungragu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think it's broken because this is all I get, and I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled to figure out what I did wrong.
upload_2019-3-12_19-42-54.png

Last edited:

Ungragu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay you know what, whatever. I finally calmed down a bit and found the plugin itself. But the quest editor is still broken. Think I'll just use Gameus's old one.

Last edited:

Sugor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
TUTORIAL PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!
I'M NEW.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lumivos