Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

Eulesan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im going to sound reaaally dumb but I'm fairly new to plugins and Ive searched everywhere for an answer. How do you set what button opens the quest log? Everything I try seems to freeze the game. I can get the menu to open, but my character is stuck in place.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eu
to open the scene, either use the main menu or scriptcall: SceneManager.push(Scene_Quest)
you find those information in the helpfile. along with how to add a qest, clear, failed, remove,
and all other information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepycap