Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Hi stailer, i've found some bug. I'll try to explain.

- Filter don't work very well. I set the filter for "current quest" and not "all quest". I add 2 quest and i set 1 quest complete, but when i open the quest journal, the filter show me "current quest" but it's not refreshed with the one that i set to complete. BUT if i change filter with arrow and i return to "current quest", then, it's shows the right current quest. It seems that there is a refresh problem or something...

- If you use NextStep, the best is to set the previous in grey (means that is complete and you can do step 2)

- If you complete a quest, set every step in grey. If you complete a quest, now, rewards turn to grey but not steps.

- If you create a long description for the quest or a lot of steps, the page continue with no possibility to scroll the quest page.

Give a look to this. :)

Thank you very much!!!

BlueDragon

Keeper of Secrets
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If you create a long description for the quest or a lot of steps, the page continue with no possibility to scroll the quest page.
Yes. I confirm that. A bit of a bother if you create quests with long content.

You could set up the categories to appear as icons? In the way that is hidden, can make it difficult for some players. Someone made this layout in the previous version that was well organized and beautiful.
I saw that before. Cool idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

game_stailer94

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could set up the categories to appear as icons? In the way that is hidden, can make it difficult for some players. Someone made this layout in the previous version that was well organized and beautiful.
If I´m not wrong thats the popular quest system from VX Ace ?

But yes I like the Idea and add it to the planned feature list.

Hi stailer, i've found some bug. I'll try to explain.

- Filter don't work very well. I set the filter for "current quest" and not "all quest". I add 2 quest and i set 1 quest complete, but when i open the quest journal, the filter show me "current quest" but it's not refreshed with the one that i set to complete. BUT if i change filter with arrow and i return to "current quest", then, it's shows the right current quest. It seems that there is a refresh problem or something...

- If you use NextStep, the best is to set the previous in grey (means that is complete and you can do step 2)

- If you complete a quest, set every step in grey. If you complete a quest, now, rewards turn to grey but not steps.

- If you create a long description for the quest or a lot of steps, the page continue with no possibility to scroll the quest page.

Give a look to this. :)

Thank you very much!!!
- I was not aware of that, will fix it soon

- It should turn to that color that is set as "completed step" color, you are right Nope as It still could be in progress

- thats correct, the not failed steps should be displayed as completed

- thats a left over from gameus' , will fix it soon

Thank YOU for reporting these :)  

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I wait updateeeess ^^ Thank you soo much for your support, very thank you. It's awesome

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
The new editor does not work, even updating all C ++ always generates error in Windows 7, Windows 10 is blocked. Can I continue using the old editor?

game_stailer94

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The new editor does not work, even updating all C ++ always generates error in Windows 7, Windows 10 is blocked. Can I continue using the old editor?
Yes, as for now there are no additional feature witch require the new editor.

but if you could send me the error i could look into the problem

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
It only works in Visual C ++ 2015?

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
It would be possible to disable the category "All" and leave the default category "in progress"? I think it has no need for my project. Thanks.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
It would be possible to disable the category "All" and leave the default category "in progress"? I think it has no need for my project. Thanks.

You can set on plugin, the default filter. I don't think it's possible to disable a filter. But, if you read my previous post, there is a little bug refresh on filter if it you change it. We need to wait fixes.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
:o  But have you fixed all bugs that i've found?? Already??

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
" all but the one I won't fix, yes. " Sorry, but i've no understood xD You've fixed all bugs except someone?

game_stailer94

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can change the default filter in the plugin settings, but I will not add a possibility to remove filters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dear RegantCorp.
Your game Bubble Burst $tory sucks! I won't spend 10$ on a skin that looks exactly the same! And now I have Up on the Housetop stuck in my head, and it's not even close to Christmas! Curse you, RegantCorp!
Signed,
Tantan.
HaneHaeterun wrote on PathosFear's profile.
Do you have a link for the time-travelling VN (I assume it's a VN)...? The banner is "disgustingly adorable" and I want in!
I have to rewrite the Kitty Pride presentation. Too much has changed.
My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moley