French
GameEnd Custom
By Rito

Description

This plugin add background and replace window command by picture

The script is based of custom title by Moghunter and adapted for the Game End

In the system image there are :

- The background (book and the question) : name chosen in the plugin

- 2 pictures (Oui + Non) : GameEnd_command_0 for "Yes" and GameEnd_command_1 for "No"

How to use

It's verry simple, just position X, Y the "Yes" and No image

Script

Rito_GameEnd_Custom.js

Compatibility

Animated Menu Wallpaper by Soulpour777 - Image link. If you want the particules, place plugin after Animated Menu. If not, place before this.

Thanks

To Joronjo to set the alignement controls

Usage

Free for commercial games but, please credit me, and contact me for discover your game  :)

Changelog

v1.02 - It is possible to define if the commands are horizontal or vertical (used for directional keys)

v1.01 - Compatibility with Animated Menu Wallpaper by Soulpour777

v1.00 - Release !

Last edited by a moderator:

Rito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Update to 1.02 :

It is possible to define if the orders are horizontal or vertical (used for directional keys)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelevra069