Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Engine: RPG Maker MV

Synopsis
In a world filled with mysterious monsters and ancient tales, there lies organizations built solely to protect the peace of the world, with an evil power looming closer to this land , it’s up to an enthusiastic boy and a stubborn girl to stop it!

Teho, Everybody~!
Me and my best buddy is entering a gamejam and am looking for a small team to help us out with a small project.
There's not a lot of time so if we don't get any partners, We'll just have to work with what we got.

GameJam

Um....I hope that before anyone decides to join, they carefully examine their life and make sure they'll be able to do the jobs.
Could you give us some sort of update daily so we know what is left to be done.

Roles:

Composer - A composer is intensely needed, but it would be nice if someone could make some music for the game.

Playtester - We only need one, but it would be nice to have others.

Tileset Artist/Mapper - We'll only need a few maps for the project to be complete, it's quite small.
The mapper will speak with the Writer Zen for information on the locations.

Artist - We may only need character busts for only two-three characters, but we may need one large picture with a background created, we can speak separately on that case though.

Your Role : If you think we might be missing something that you can provide then tell us and post below! Anything is welcome.
---------------------------------
Thank you for any help you may contribute to this game.
:wub
I will only leave this thread open till February 28th, the contest ends on March 23rd
Thank You.​

Last edited:

Zerothedarklord

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
interesting, this sounds like it could be fun. do you feel like you could use me for anything?

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uh....Skill Designer?

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can an admin close this thread?
We are actually goin' to just be a very small team.
Sorry, Zero~!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p0nah