Not open for further replies.

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, since I've begun adding my various projects to the indie database Gamejolt.com, I've been looking into potentially finding some way to give players trophies as rewards for playing the games. One of these games was developed on RMXP, and, in fact, already has an ingame achievement system, but I'm looking for a way to save the trophies onto Gamejolt as well. The game that I am trying to get this specific script for can be found here.

This way, it can also give players bragging rights, because unlike the achievement system I have right now (which will still remain used), these ones wouldn't reset upon starting a new game, thus it's less of a cheap novelty and more of a competitive, or at least more fun, element. Much thanks for taking the time to check out the request and possibly make the script. If I didn't explain it enough, please feel free to ask, thanks again.

EDIT: There is an API for RPG Maker VX Ace, so maybe it's possible just to convert it to be used for older incarnations of RPG Maker, but I'm not sure, and I don't know how to do so if it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakiryu