The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, I am looking for a way to implement an achievement/trophy API script connecting and stored on Gamejolt into various projects constructed on the RMVX engine so that players can score achievements while playing these games, such as my indev Warriors of Guardias II: The Age of Drakes and the completed The Legend of Markiplier. There does exist an API script for RPG Maker VX Ace, so it may be something so simple as a conversion to VX. I imagine though that with the ability to store achievements, it would make the games more fun and competitive for players, being able to win achievements that they can hold for bragging rights or just to be proud over, if nothing else. Thank you for taking the time to read and possibly work on this script, and if there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, much like my last topic, I am looking for a way to implement an achievement/trophy API script connecting and stored on Gamejolt into various projects constructed on the RMVX engine so that players can score achievements while playing these games, such as my indev Warriors of Guardias II: The Age of Drakes and the completed The Legend of Markiplier. There does exist an API script for RPG Maker VX Ace, so it may be something so simple as a conversion to VX. I imagine though that with the ability to store achievements, it would make the games more fun and competitive for players, being able to win achievements that they can hold for bragging rights or just to be proud over, if nothing else. Thank you for taking the time to read and possibly work on this script, and if there are any questions, feel free to ask.
Well try to ask the creator of such script anyway he may have VX also and he can convert or create a script a script for it.

The Commander

The Blood Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there anyone here who could potentially convert that VX ACE API script for use into a VX one? The creator is unsure how to do it due to the difference between VX and Ace's coding. If there is someone who could do that, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThePyroMan8