Gamepad Configuration

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've searched for hours for a plugin that allows me to configure a gamepad, but I haven't been able to find anything tangible. Everything I've found online shows people referencing Yanfly's GamepadConfig, but it looks as though the plugin got wiped from their website.

Zekken

Programmer? Pro-Gamer? Pro-Grammar?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have RPG Maker MV Steam Version and Yanfly's Gamepad Config Plugin are in the dlc folder (dlc/RPGmakerWeb_plugins/yanfly/)

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not really trying to hijack this thread but does anyone know a way to add this to the Yanfly Options core plugin? I feel this might be useful to the OP as well since it seems they use Yanfly plugins.

siguren

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really trying to hijack this thread but does anyone know a way to add this to the Yanfly Options core plugin? I feel this might be useful to the OP as well since it seems they use Yanfly plugins.
This is the setting used by the questioner for the same question in the past.
I do not know Yep_OptionCore in detail, so I can only expect it, but I think that you can go if you set the contents as shown in the image above.
However, since the question is from last year, if the content of Yep_OptionCore.js has changed, nothing can be done.

Process OK Code item seems to work with the following settings.

Keyboard settings
SceneManager.push (Mano_InputConfig.Scene_KeyConfig);

Gamepad settings
SceneManager.push (Mano_InputConfig.Scene_GamepadConfig);

Attachments

siluman

Siluman Soft
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is the setting used by the questioner for the same question in the past.
I do not know Yep_OptionCore in detail, so I can only expect it, but I think that you can go if you set the contents as shown in the image above.
However, since the question is from last year, if the content of Yep_OptionCore.js has changed, nothing can be done.

Process OK Code item seems to work with the following settings.

Keyboard settings
SceneManager.push (Mano_InputConfig.Scene_KeyConfig);

Gamepad settings
SceneManager.push (Mano_InputConfig.Scene_GamepadConfig);
Hello siguren,
Can you help me?
I tried the plugin and have an error result,
is the plugin clashed with options core or something?
Thank you.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo