Adon

ADONKADONK
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A question, if the player is using a controller that doesn't have a rumble pack, will there be problems in game? I personally do not have a controller that doesn't rumble, so I can't really test it.

Lone Wolf

Tsundere
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
With the way XInput works, motor information is sent no matter what, and controllers that can't handle it simply won't do anything with it. No errors whatsoever and no additional checks required. The flip-side is there's no way to check if a controller is vibration-enabled, so just program as if everyone's controller is and the people with $10 dollar gamepads will get over themselves.

Lone Wolf

Tsundere
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Update released. This should fix any issues with Input.trigger? handling on picky driers (like the ones I was using). That nobody caught it before me shows how much this is being used. Ah, well.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(
Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kINGFreak13