Triforce Mario

The King of Awkwardness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, I'm making a game that's simular to LISA, a fan game, I guess.
And LISA basically has you platforming around, and I need a script that does something like that.
if you know, LISA has a platforming like gameplay, with you treversing the land of Olathe by walking on a cliff, then jumping onto a new cliff that's above you
(this is a terrible example)
Just watch gameplay of LISA: The Painful, and you'll see what I mean.
upload_2017-5-22_20-27-44.png

If it helps at all, there's a image of it.
If theres a script that can do something simular, or just like this, please let me know

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Triforce Mario

The King of Awkwardness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aw, man.
So, the only thing that exists for it isn't supported anymore?
Thanks for looking, at least.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Honestly, almost no RGSSx scripts are supported anymore, due to how old they are. But that doesn't mean you can't use them. Just set it up, use it, and ask here if you get stuck.

Triforce Mario

The King of Awkwardness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The problem is that the place where you download the script was either taken down, or deleted.
When I click on the link, it won't work.
I tried to look it up, but non of the things had it, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap