Games and Posts don't show up

WholeTone Games

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi, I purchased a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace, through Steam, and made 3 games with it.

I would like to share them for free here. However, the post I made for the completed games section is nowhere to be found and the games that I have recently uploaded to this website only show up when I login on my own account, which beats the purpose of sharing.

Do I have to turn on some forum feature that I'm not aware of?

Thanks

Yato

(aka Racheal)
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
There should have been a nice "This post will need approval from a moderator before it is shown. " warning when you posted the topics. Give it a few days.

WholeTone Games

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks for getting back.

Yes, for the original post there was a message but suppose I wanted to edit it, I can't access the post from my panel...

I don't remember seeing any messages for the games, but these ones I have access and can edit them if need be.

Cheers

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LIke Racheal said, it can take a few days for your post to show =)

You will be able to edit your post when it does show up. I think it took 3 or so days for my needs approval post (it was for a script) but I assume the same amount of time goes for games as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie