Cqualt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey game makers!!! So although ive been around a little bit im still constantly learning everyday about RPGMV and such and im not the best at coordinating resources although i try my very best not to be a bother and etc but i thought i'd make a thread on seeing if anyone know where i could find any boarders i could use to change the game title screen or chat boarders in the game?

browsing but cant seem to find any boarders even through search, if anyone does find i'd really appreciate seeing them although im still searching, Thank you! :)

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Cqualt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i dont know how other people find these resources so easily, i would of NEVER been able to find these.... THANK YOU!!!! seriously exactly the kinda stuff i was looking for honestly, THANK YOU!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

@Cqualt If your request has be answered, please report your post and ask for the thread to be closed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yo Ho Ho... Time flies when you are having rum...

I'm rewatching Glee, just watched grilled cheesus.
Now I'm not sure if I'm hungry or I want to cry.
I just completed Ara Fell - completing the game unlocks an Epilogue. An interesting thing to possibly consider for my games.
I decided to try to make a mucha-styled artwork, and by now I've sunk more time in studies and sketches than I usually do in the whole thing. Fingers crossed it's worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoWolf