Kane Hart

Elmlor.com
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Ahh right ok thanks for a fast reply, im just holding back on my game now for this :D it will play a huge part :D #gameusguyus is doing a good job. :D sorry to have bothered you.

Also i noticed your doing crafting, same here but im currently using this if its any good for you? 

Recipe Crafting

it will flow well with the quest system :D

Screenshot

vgTGHWS.png
That looks pretty sweet. Did you make it? If not you should make a thread a few people looking for a crafting system :)

Screech1989

King Pin!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
That looks pretty sweet. Did you make it? If not you should make a thread a few people looking for a crafting system :)
NO! this is not my work at all its made by another great editor who has been doing them for a while, i wont take up this thread as its all about the quest system, i could probably post it but would need to message the dev first and ask permission. as he posts all his work on his website and not on here. i will find out

gameusguyus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You can have parallel processes running in the background to see if the party has an item. If so, complete the quest. I don't plan on implementing any other scripts into the quest script. Events should be able to do everything for you.

gameusguyus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Alright guys, putting together a demo right now and I'm trying to make it work with Yanfly's Menu Manager. Am I doing something wrong here?

18X2f6I68.png
It's showing in the money but it won't actually do anything. And nothing is popping up in my console.

906HqAs69.png

fm2107

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
the way youre doing it you need to run it as a common event. in common events in database make a plugin command call for the quest log then in the menu manager run the common event, the instructions on how to do that are in the help file of the plugin

grem333

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think for Menu 1 Ext, you have to put the number of the common event.

fm2107

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
yea so for clarification

in common events 1 in database use the plugin command to call the quest log which i assume is is SceneManager.push(Scene_Quest)

then in menu manger

name: "Quest Log"

symbol: quest

show: true

enable: true

ext: 1

main bind: this.callCommonEvent.bind(this) 

gameusguyus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yeah a common event would have been easier. I added a method to my plugin so you could call it like this. xD

39C89YB73.png
EDIT: Adding a couple last minute features. There will be a release today, I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kane Hart

Elmlor.com
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yeah a common event would have been easier. I added a method to my plugin so you could call it like this. xD

39C89YB73.png
EDIT: Adding a couple last minute features. There will be a release today, I promise.
Keep up the good work!

sarugaki339

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm literally just waiting around for this to be release now lol. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to rush, but I'm very excited for this plug in!

sillycheese

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello this plugin is great :) , I have a problem tho, may i ask how do i get the " completed " or " failed " thingy going

jules01

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
where are you supposed to cut and paste the unzipped file ?

Radis3D

Just a Devilz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anoo... 

when it will be updated? 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ironsonic79