Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
That plugin has an editor too so you can just copy paste them.

stephen12235

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm still getting the error though :/

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Could you post the error log of the debug console?

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Open the Consol with F8 while playtesting and make a screenshot :)

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Are you sure this Plugin is the one at fault?

Did you turn it off and try without it?

From the looks of it the YEP_AutoPassivStates plugin is the problem?

stephen12235

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you sure this Plugin is the one at fault?

Did you turn it off and try without it?

From the looks of it the YEP_AutoPassivStates plugin is the problem?

That's what i'm trying to work out as i had other quest systems and they didn't work so i deleted the quest systems and the game works perfectly without them :/. same with this one

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Did you try to deactivate the plugins mentioned in the error log?

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hmm, my best guess was that the two plugins weren't compatible, but that doesnt seem to be the case...

I would recommend you to start a new topic here:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/forum/128-javascriptplugin-support/

To get help fast make sure to include the both screenshots as well as screenshots of your plugin list as some issues can be caused by the wrong plugin order

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KtheNerd

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I can get a hold of a mac or get a VM setup properly, I'll attempt to compile it under Mono, would you be willing to see if it runs under Wine?

Hey so I ran this application under wine and encountered a problem. Seeing as you don't have a mac, you might not be able to help me with it but it's worth a shot.

I keep getting this pop up when I try to open it. I tried opening the application while it was in the playtest file and while the playtest file was open so I really don't know what else I can do.....

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 3.02.38 PM.png

Crowtis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This very amazing and convenient with the editor.

I have a problem that the text in the description cannot give a break line automatically.

I tried some code but it did not work.

I'm using yanfly's message core but the font in the quest log will not be change. That is kind of annoying because I'm use some Japanese and Chinese text.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ringoman