Garax99

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
how to change the font size in info log ?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I need some URGENT HELP please!!!! Have an error in my game play sequence of a quest.
Can some please tell me what this means???
"Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"
I need answer ASAP please for I am stuck and cannot continue unless I work past this error.

SuperMasterSword

That Guy You Dont Know
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Arkoftruth1983 Sorry to break it to you but the author of this plugin doesn't support it anymore, try Game_Stailer's or Yanfly's Quest system instead if this one doesnt work.

lvkeai

test Custom Title
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great plugin:D

illyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just wanted to bump this. The links are down and it'll be great if you can reupload. Thank you!

gameusguyus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey everybody, I have been absent far too long. I gave up on RPG Maker MV for awhile. I'm stepping back into the scene as I'm helping a buddy with his new game. I can't give a time frame, but I plan to re-visit this plugin and re-create the editor. As far as the broken links go, I don't have the old copy anymore, I'll see if I can't dig it up anywhere.

And thanks to everybody who chipped in, made revisions, and kept this plugin alive. I didn't really expect to come back to 20+ pages.

If anyone has any suggestions or features they'd like to see, I can do my best to implement them, but essentially I'm starting over from scratch. The old plugin was buggy and disorganized, as was the quest editor. I've learned a lot more about programming since then so hopefully the new version will turn out a lot better.

illyana

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Glad you're back! I remember using this quest system a year ago and it was pretty sweet. Thanks for taking the time to do this :)

Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I'm getting a 404 (dead link) when I try and download the demo. Also the screenshot images are down.

gameusguyus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm getting a 404 (dead link) when I try and download the demo. Also the screenshot images are down.

I have not been successful in finding a backup. I apologize. Until this plugin gets revamped (along with the editor), there won't be a download link, I'm sorry. I'll keep digging through old hard drives but I think I lost my files when I lost my web host. I know there are a couple of other quest plugins on this forum, one was based on mine I believe, and there is yanfly's as well.

Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Ok. I hope you find your files.

gameusguyus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I was working on a game back in 2015 that used this plugin. I've had 2 hard drives crash since then. Luckily I found my project files on a usb stick, and guess which plugin was in it? Welp, my find is your find. :) Just put js in plugins folder and editor in project folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v1nFfGzuvV1m_nXiNor1z4AX5yRkcLdI

Thanks for finding this, I have put the link in the OP for now until I get around to re-doing this system. Appreciate it. :)

Lunawolfcomics

The Omega
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey guys the link to the image on parameteres for adding it to the main menu is out, does anyone have the parameteres for yanflys main menu plugin

ravielsk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
hey guys the link to the image on parameteres for adding it to the main menu is out, does anyone have the parameteres for yanflys main menu plugin

I suppose you didn't get an answer as to what those parameters are.

EDIT: NWM I found them.
Name: "What ever you want it to say" (just make sure to keep the quotation marks)
Symbol: quest
Show: true
Enabled: true
Bind: this.commandQuest.bind(this)

Last edited:

Phenax

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry if this has been asked, but how can I make it so that once a quest is completed it gets greyed out? I mean the name of the quest on the left side. I tried showing a grey picture with lower opacity above it but that didn't work.

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can anyone tell me how does this compare with Yanfly's Quest Journal System?
Should I go with this or that?

Any encountered issues, etc. just a short summary would be helpful before I try delving into this deeper.

huoixn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The task editor you have made is very good, but I have encountered a problem in using it. I hope I can get your help.
I have replaced the items in the settings with my language, but three of them seem to be useless. They are still in English. Who can help me? Thank you.
494af7d52cbd7db11d2479457575bf4c.png

52e1e771adae8df25ac77b31b8d618d3.png
94be91809fa6f167d119aa221c72033f.png

Eni

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can anyone tell me how does this compare with Yanfly's Quest Journal System?
Should I go with this or that?

Any encountered issues, etc. just a short summary would be helpful before I try delving into this deeper.

I would like to know this too. It looks to me that it may be a bit older but it does award the rewards you set so you don't have to do it yourself. That and the fact that this is more of an editor rather than a pure plugin is the bigger differences I see between this and Yanflys but dunno which would be considered better and why?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3
1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santii