Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does anyone know if someone has made a "gas mask" (as in, the sort of thing you'd see in post apocalypse movies or war movies) face and/or character part for the MV generator? Failing that, a character and/or face wearing a gas mask? I've been looking for something like the one Psycho Mantis wears in Metal Gear Solid, but would be fine with a slightly more modern one if there's nothing exactly like that out there.

If anyone can help, or even just say "no, I've never seen one" it'd be much appreciated!

PS I know there's a yellow mask and helmet combo that Hiddenone made, which looks cool but isn't really the sort of thing I'm after, especially due to the helmet.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey, that definitely exists!

If you have MV on Steam, there's something in your DLC called Modern Generator. You'll find this gas mask among them.

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for that tip! I've had MV for years and never knew about that folder! Some fantastic parts there (I've since imported them into the Extended Generator).

Sadly no WWII "Psycho Mantis" style gas mask like I wanted, but the one included is arguably more useful (very "The Last of Us").

Thanks again!
If anyone else *does* come across a older-style gas mask - either character sprite or face part - please do let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr