Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hello DEX,

I just found a bug in your great plugin with Y offset position that are added again in the hud with your version 2.02 in rpg maker mv 1.34

$gameSystem.gauge("fishing2").background("DefaultBackground",0,100).foreground("FishingIcon", 0,100);

Each time I trigger the fishing, the hud add another 100 pixel in Y and dont reset the position.

Is it something to tweak on your plugin or the parameter that I enter are bad?

Because what I want is to lower the hud about 100 pixel to the bottom.

Thanks for your help! :)

aredhone

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i have been working on this for about 4 houres now (Totaly new to rpg maker mv btw) and i cant get it to work and i cant see the tut vid
can somone show me or tell me how to make this work
its an amazing plugin do even if i dont get it to work

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@aredhone if you need help, download the demo files,
create a new project and put those files in it.

than play the demo, you might want to look in its params and events
if they are setted up to get a more in depth idea how it works.

many learn from this way, but also be carefull if you use it in your own for compability issues.
so make a backup to be save (specially if you far in your project) and you might want to
switch the plugin up and down if you get problems with other plugins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.
6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.
I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexgs88