Raioten

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry, really new here and I just wanted to know if the game character hub works with rpg maker mz. It specifies a few but not Mz specifically so i wanted to know if i needed to find something else

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It does not specify MZ because MZ did not exist when it was created.

You would probably be able to use it, but you would need to exclusively use MZ resources, and not mix them with MV resources, as I believe the two don't match.

Raioten

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It does not specify MZ because MZ did not exist when it was created.

You would probably be able to use it, but you would need to exclusively use MZ resources, and not mix them with MV resources, as I believe the two don't match.
Gotcha, sounds like i should've just got mv instead. Thanks, I'll look more into it

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you already have GCH? If so, just give it a go and see if it works.

If not, give it some time and see if someone who does have them both comes along and responds.

Raioten

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't, didnt want to get it and it not work. That's the plan so far

XPKobold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Do you mean the original GCH or the GCH Portforlio Edition the latter is the updated one that works with MV.

GCH Portoflio Edition works with MV since i have both the original and the portfolio edition on steam.

Raioten

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks, but I have MZ, not mv, I'm not certain that it works with the new one. I may not need it afterall since I've been making my own sprites since I posted this. Maybe the application can make it easier in the future though. Thanks again

Hunor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It was posted on the community section of steam from Game Character Hub: Portfolio Edition on Sunday, January 24, 2021 that when update 3.9 for Game Character Hub: Portfolio Edition comes out it will come out with support for RPG Maker MZ.
Sadly, there is no release date for this update listed.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Themuckamuck