- Mar 3, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
There is little known about the realm of Obscura. Most believe it does not even exist. Others believe it is the gateway to immortality.
This mysterious world can only be reached through portals known as Obscura Gates. However, these gates will only open to those with Obscura Mechanisms.
Dan Marshall, an apprentice machinist from Oakley, is about to get sucked into a whirlwind of trouble. Unknown to him, two dept collectors are tracking him down. The broken watch his father gave him before he died, is far more important then he could imagine. Dan will be faced with the dark truth of his father's past, as fights for his life in a world where nothing is as it seems...
(Character art coming soon)
Following the death of his parents, Dan Marshall was moved to the town of Oakley to live with his Grandpa. He now spends his days working for him as an apprentice machinist. Apparently, his mother died of sickness, and his father was killed in a factory accident.
Three years later, however, Dan is about to find out that there was more to his families deaths then he has been led to believe.
In a world full of weird and mysterious characters, Mr. Wolfe might just be the most unpredictable of them all. Constantly speaking in riddles, Rowland is as witty as they come. He has built quite a reputation for being the most untrustworthy person in the world.
Apparently, Rowland Wolfe was a friend of Dan's father Lester Marshall.
Baxter Finn and Barnaby Doland
These two well spoken individuals, are the best dept collectors around. Also the most feared. If you find yourself with these two after you, you'd better say your prayers.
No one has ever seen his face, not even his two most trusted employees, Baxter Finn and Barnaby Doland. He seeks to enter Obscura to gain immortality.
- A beautiful, highly detailed steampunk/fantasy world to explore.
- Interact with the environment to find hidden items, and gain more insight into the world.
- Sideview battle system with no random encounters.
- Pixel Movement.
- Use your skill as a machinist to repair and hack machines and locks. Level up your machinist skill to be able to repair/hack more complex machinery.
- A dark, gripping, and unique story with unexpected twists. Nothing is as it seems.
- Travel to the Realm of Obscura, a strange, mystical land, and uncover the truth of your families past.
Last edited by a moderator: