RMVXA Geiken

SadGhoster87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
During the second spider boss in the CC, it's very easy to kill it undamaged by running up into a corner and attacking from there.

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's meant to teleport to you, but occasionally these kinds of bosses will get stuck and become very easy to cheese. Still looking for a fix to this...

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Updated to v3.2.

Changelog:

- The player now has the ability to change the game's resolution by pressing F6. Pressing F5 will toggle fullscreen.
- Pathways to major areas have been added to the Kinis Highlands.
- General bugfixes.

Last edited:

atoms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not a fan of action battle systems so I didn't play this, but I watched Hard Reset's playthrough of it.

I thought your choice of custom music was amazing. Congratulations on finding some really good music for the game! I also really enjoyed your story, however at times I felt it was too complex for me to easily follow, otherwise it was really well written, well thought out and well presented in your game.

I also really liked that there was so much choice on what you could say during cutscenes with the dialogue.

I would've written a review for this game, however since I didn't personally play the game I can't write a fair review on gameplay and seeing someon else play it in my view is not enough of an experience to write a good enough review.

Congratulations on finishing a very long game though.

Crisys

Twitch Live Streamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not a fan of action battle systems so I didn't play this, but I watched Hard Reset's playthrough of it.
Thanks for watching the playthru atoms! I appreciate it

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this promotion? Probably. If it's not allowed, feel free to warn me/delete this, mods. I posted it in the original thread, anyway.

XdnaX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello :)
Just started playing your game today, and man I'm amazed at the reality you put in the game like dears run away when you get near them and birds fly away awesome :-o and i like the feel of game specially the fog weather and music is good soothing music, one of the best thing no turn-based combat heaven :)
Thank you :)
Gonna complete my game and review soon :)

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
THIS LOOKS INTERDASTING WOW!

onekksu

Emin Can Homalioglu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like it <3

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I played your game.
Don't know if I missed something or what but it didn't turn out that well for me...

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad I was able to help and the full game is much more. Hopefully I didn't come off too harshly in the video. I didn't intend to.

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Glad I was able to help and the full game is much more. Hopefully I didn't come off too harshly in the video. I didn't intend to.
No no, you weren't. It was my mistake being too lazy to take the demo off. I sent you a message to apologize. I'd be appreciative if you would check the main game out if you aren't too put off by my blunder, haha. Thanks for checking out my game in any case!

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did a second video. This one using the full game rather than the demo. Much much better game.
Really kept me thinking and invested. Loved it.

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Orgaya has this effect on people: at first you are put off by him, then you give him a chance. Eventually you'll just be annoyed and confused ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen