Gender Selection Pictures

paulkadots

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do you put a picture in gender selection in the beggining of the game?

NoahJMina

RPG survivalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
in the events you can display a picture on like the second tab

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please be more descriptive. How are you doing the gender selection, how do you want the picture shown, what do you want the player to see?

paulkadots

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I Want It to be more like this:

Summon Night.png  Summon Night2.png

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How are you doing the selection? How are you doing the arrows? I asked three questions - you only answered one.

Are you asking JUST how to add the pictures? Or are you asking how to actually DO the gender selection and make it look like that?

paulkadots

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Both..

I'm asking how to do the pictures....and the gender selection

Last edited by a moderator:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Paulkadots, just some friendly advice, but it stands to reason that if you're asking us how to do this, that you won't understand the solutions we will provide, as well as the questions we will ask. As with your previous threads, where you asked something pretty simple, but we were giving you complex solutions that you didn't grasp yourself. So it would help, if you'd simply stick to some beginner stuff at the moment.

The thing is, you don't understand RPG Maker logic yet, and that's what's hindering your progress. You see a feature in another game, and you want to replicate that. But you don't know how, so you turn to support forum. We can't keep holding your hand and telling you exactly what to do, only for you to come back with another feature you want in your game. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime, and all. You need to learn how to do it.

Have you tried out this switches tutorial, and this variables tutorial? I highly suggest you play through them, because otherwise you're never going to understand the things we're trying to help you with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?
RPG Maker MZ demo -project with some new features:
I don't really have a use for this guy, I just wanted to build a plague doctor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthritic