alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just bought GENE the SceneBuilder app tool for RMMV. Whenever I try to launch it, from within RMMV or externally it gives me the splash screen, and then the outline of an application window pops up and then it crashes, but there are not any logs or Window Events that I can find so I can't find any hint as to why this is happening.

Has anybody else ever had this problem? How was it fixed? Is there a way to find any kind of diagnostic info or log that might give me a hint of what is happening so I can contact support?

Celestrium

Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have encountered the problem as well, for MAKO as well. I have never solved the issue. I was able to use it a while back, but when I got a new computer and started using MZ, when I went back and downloaded it, it has not worked correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose